Applications Invited for Innovation Partnership Grant 2022
Organization: ETH Zurich
Apply By: 31 Jul 2022
About the Organization
As a university of science and technology, ETH Zurich is committed to the study of a diverse range of subjects, which allows knowledge to be shared and combined in original and future-oriented ways. The sixteen departments cover a broad academic spectrum, while all kinds of strategic initiatives, competence centres and networks encourage cross-disciplinary cooperation.
About the Grant
The innovation partnership grants support the establishment of a cooperation between Switzerland-based researchers from federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, or public research institutes with non-academic innovation agents in China, Japan, South Korea and member states of ASEAN. Agents in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan are also eligible. These agents can be corporates, SMEs or start-ups, innovation parks or similar entities with a focus on applied sciences or technical development.
Specifically, innovation partnership grants can support actitivies such as:
- planning a joint R&D project proposal for submission to a national or international innovation-related funding agency (e.g. Innosuisse)
- establishing long-term consulting or training partnership between two institutions (e.g. management training for an Asian innovation agent conducted by a Swiss university of applied sciences)
- pilot technology or product development activities (e.g. creation of a prototype integrating Swiss knowledge)
- reverse enginnering projects (e.g. extraction of knowledge from Asia for education purposes)
The call is open to all scientific disciplines and fields of research, including social sciences and the humanities.
Postdoctoral scientists, senior scientists and professors of Swiss federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences, universities of teacher education, as well as public research institutes, are eligible to apply. The Switzerland-based scientist is the main applicand and must be employed at one of the aforementioned Swiss institutions. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply as main applicant.
Non-academic innovation agent partners must be senior staff affiliated with a company, start-up, hospital, innovation park or similar agency from the partner country. Universities from the partner country can participate as third parties.
How to Apply
The Switzerland-based prospective applicant must apply to ETH Zurich as the Leading House Asia. The submission of the application takes place online and consists of two parts (as stated in the call guidelines):
- Submission of your application details via the application form online.
- Upload of your application form with the requested appendices in one single pdf document via the application form online.
Applications that do not follow the compulsory two parts, and/nor respect the one single pdf document guideline will be automatically dismissed.
31 July 2022
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd