Applications Invited for Microsoft AI for Health against COVID-19 Grants
Apply By: 15 Jun 2020
Grant Amount: 20000000 USD
About the Organization:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. They develop, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more
Microsoft AI for Health against COVID-19 Grants
Given the urgency of the COVID-19 crisis, we are accepting requests in the AI for Health program for COVID-19 grant proposals from nonprofits, academia, and governments. This is a focused effort for COVID-19 grant requests only.
This grant program provides Azure cloud and High-Performance Computing capabilities. Our team of AI for Health data science experts, whose mission is to improve the health of people and communities worldwide, is also open to collaborations with COVID-19 researchers as they tackle this critical challenge. More broadly, Microsoft’s research scientists across the world, spanning computer science, biology, medicine, and public health, will also be available to provide advice and collaborate per mutual interest.
Their efforts to support COVID-19-related research efforts will focus on five areas:
- Data and insights to inform people’s safety and economic impacts.
- Treatment and diagnostics, enabling research to further the development of vaccines, diagnostics, and therapeutics
- Allocation of resources, including recommendations on the allocation of limited assets, such as hospital space and medical supplies
- Dissemination of accurate information to minimize misinformation sharing
- Scientific research to study and understand COVID-19.
- Proposals will be accepted from non-profits, researchers, and organizations tackling some of the toughest challenges in global health.
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Potential benefits and clearly defined impact on the COVID-19 response
- Feasibility of the technical approach
- Need for Azure Computing and/or AI to solve the problem
- Knowledge and experience managing Azure within your organization
- Estimated computing resource requirements
Deadline: June 15, 2020.
For more information please check the Link
MICA CDMC Masterclass (Virtual): Development Communication Design for Social Impact and CSR Partnerships. Register Now
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd