Applications Invited for SBRI - Vaccines for epidemic diseases
Organization: Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), Government of the UK
Apply By: 10 Nov 2021
Grant Amount: 500000 Pound
About the Organization
The Department of Health and Social Care is the UK government department responsible for government policy on health and adult social care matters in England, along with a few elements of the same matters which are not otherwise devolved to the Scottish Government, Welsh Government or Northern Ireland Executive.
About the Grant
This is a Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI), Official Development Assistance (ODA) competition funded by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC). The aim of the competition is to develop further research in vaccine technologies, or vaccine platforms to address the 12 diseases identified by the UK Vaccine Network, or Disease X.
Proposals can address any part of the pre-clinical, non-clinical, manufacturing, or clinical pathway, within a 1 year time frame, making technology ready to be progressed further along the developmental pathway. Your proposals must meet ODA requirements for funding.
Applicants should consider:
- ease and speed of manufacture
- ease of use in low to middle income countries (LMIC) settings, for example, needle free and other modes of administration
- temperature stability
- single dose or a low number of boosts
- length of protection
- vaccine platforms that can be rapidly adapted for new or re-emerging diseases.
- vaccines that protect against several strains of a single pathogen, or against several pathogens.
In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process. This competition closes at 11am UK time on the date of the deadline.
- Projects can range in size up to total costs of £500,000 inclusive of VAT and up to 12 months duration.
- start on 01 April 2022
- finish by 31 March 2023
- last up to 12 months
To lead a project, you can:
- be an organisation of any size
- work alone or with others from business, research organisations, research and technology organisations or the third sector as subcontractors
Contracts will be awarded only to a single legal entity.
We are looking for proposals from organisations that can demonstrate a route to market for their solution. Such organisations can subcontract work to other organisations. This work will still be the responsibility of the main contractor.
Wednesday 10 November 2021 11:00am
For more information please check Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd