Applications Invited for Small Scale Support Program of the Human Rights Fund 2021
Organization: Kingdom of the Netherlands
Apply By: 15 Jan 2021
About the Organization:
The Kingdom of the Netherlands commonly known as the Netherlands is a country and constitutional monarchy with the large majority of their territory in Western Europe and with several small West Indian island territories in the Caribbean. The four parts of the Kingdom—Aruba, Curaçao, the Netherlands, and Sint Maarten—are constituent countries and participate on a basis of equality as partners in the Kingdom.
Small Scale Support Program of the Human Rights Fund 2021
The Netherlands has a long standing tradition of supporting human rights. Our efforts reflect our conviction that observance of human rights will lead to a more stable and prosperous world. The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands has the possibility to fund small projects under the Small Scale Support Program (SSSP) of the Human Rights Fund.
Through the embassies, contributions are made to strengthen the capacity of local NGOs and to implement their projects. The Embassy primarily seeks to partner with local organizations working in one of the following areas:
- Equal rights for women, focused on political participation and prevention of violence against women
- Freedom of Religion and Belief
- Equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people (LGBTI)
- Freedom of Expression
The Embassy receives a large number of project applications whereas the funds available are sufficient to support a limited number of projects. To ensure the application process is conducted in a transparent manner, a few guidelines have been laid out. Organizations applying for funding should first and foremost comply with the following criteria, namely:
- The project must aim to improve/ contribute to at least one of the abovementioned focus areas.
- The applicant should preferably be a local organization, although Dutch and international organizations are, in principle, also eligible for funding.
- The applicant must fulfil all legal obligations under Indian law, including but not limited to the new regulations under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA). The selected proposals of the local organizations will only be funded if they can furnish a valid FCRA license.
- Applications can only be submitted in English, and in the format (application form) provided below. Applications which do not adhere to the word limit will not be considered.
- Applicant must submit a clear budget proposal with breakdown along with the project proposal. Project proposals without a budget proposal will not be considered.
- Applicant must explicitly mention the purpose, activities, expected goals and results of their project and the budget allocation per activity in the proposal. Kindly submit project proposals for 1 year duration (or in certain cases 2 years depending upon the type of activities).
The Embassy will only accept proposals submitted in the format mentioned above, which have been sent to the email ID NDE-Projects@minbuza.nl.
Deadline: 15 January 2021 2300 hrs IST.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd