Applications Invited for StartupXs COVID-19 Response Fund for Startups and Social Enterprises
Apply By: 31 Jul 2020
Grant Amount: 1000 USD
About the Organization:
StartupXs is the online hub where start-ups and social enterprises grow together. Access to funding, events, and tools that help you grow and succeed. Let them jumpstart your big idea or accelerate your business growth. What they do is provide the resources startups and social enterprises need to build long-term internal capacity to provide these services for themselves.
StartupXs COVID-19 Response Fund for Startups and Social Enterprises
The coronavirus has impacted us all. To help address the challenges facing the business community, StartupXs is launching a COVID-19 Response Fund for startups and social enterprises.
At this critical time, startups and social enterprises can play an important role. Many of you are using innovative approaches and tools to mitigate the effects of the coronavirus. The aim of the COVID-19 Response Fund is to help early-stage startups and social enterprises adapt to the pandemic.
- Participation is open to any startup and social enterprise in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups launching an innovative product or idea
- Fill in the application form and explain in a short paragraph what you would do with the $1000
- All submissions must be in English
- All submissions must be through our online form
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
Funding: Selected Startups and social enterprises will Up to $1000.
Deadline: 31 July 2020 (23:59 GMT).
For more information please check the Link
MICA CDMC Masterclass (Virtual): Development Communication Design for Social Impact and CSR Partnerships. Register Now
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd