Applications Invited for Volant Trust Covid-19 Response Fund
Organization: The Volant Charitable Trust
Apply By: 31 Dec 2020
Grant Amount: 15000 Pound
About the Organization:
The Volant Trust was established to work to alleviate social deprivation, with a particular emphasis on supporting women, children and young people at risk. The Volant Trust is a grant-making trust, which primarily helps fund charitable organisations and projects based in Scotland working to alleviate social deprivation, particularly concerned with women, children and young people.
Covid-19 Response Fund
The Volant Trust accepts applications from charities in the UK and internationally that demonstrate a strong focus on alleviating social deprivation and helping vulnerable groups who have been particularly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. Applications for medical equipment and the production or distribution of PPE will also be considered.
They acknowledge how much work goes into making an application and the Trustees are keen to help charities as much as possible prior to submitting their request for funding.
To help you to determine whether your project meets the funding criteria they’ve put together a short series of questions.
- Is your organization a registered charity, community interest company, community organization or social enterprise?
- Are the project and funding required specifically related to the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Does your organization directly help with the alleviation of social deprivation and vulnerable groups who have been particularly affected by the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Is the funding for the project, running, or core costs including the purchase of medical equipment or PPE in connection with the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Does your organisation have its own bank account with at least two unrelated cheque signatories?
- Are your organization’s accounts independently audited each year?
- They deliver a funding programme which makes multi-year awards (for up to three years) of £15,000 or less per annum.
- For the Open Grants programme, the Volant Trust seeks to fund projects in Scotland that will make a real difference to the beneficiaries.
- For the other areas of funding, such as the Covid-19 response fund, any grants are made at the sole discretion of the Trustees.
- To receive a decision by April 2021 applications must be submitted between 1st August and 31st December 2020.
- To receive a decision by October 2021 applications must be submitted between 1st January and 31st July 2021.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd