Applications Invited for the AI Grant Program
Organization: Microsoft for Startups
Apply By: 01 Oct 2022
Grant Amount: 250000 USD
About the Organization
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub brings people, knowledge, and benefits together to help founders at every stage solve startup challenges.
AI Grant is funded by Nat Friedman, former CEO of GitHub, and Daniel Gross, an early investor in Stripe, Coinbase, Figma, and others.
About the Grant
Recent breakthroughs in large models are changing the way we relate to unimaginably large datasets. But the models are not products. There is a tremendous opportunity for founders who understand what these models can do to build products that will redefine how we work and live. We have seen this firsthand with GitHub Copilot. In files where Copilot is enabled, up to 40% of the code in those files are being suggested by Copilot.
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub is already supporting AI-first startups and providing members with access to OpenAI and its groundbreaking GPT-3 model. Today we are thrilled to announce that we are taking this further by working with AI Grant to support “breakthrough products that will be AI-first, built by entrepreneurs who understand both what the latest AI models can do, and what people actually want to use.”
If yours is one of the selected for the program, you will receive:
- A $250,000 investment via a no cap, no discount MFN SAFE
- $250,000 in Azure cloud credits
- Membership to Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub including a wide array of Microsoft and 3rd party benefits, go-to-market support, 1:1 mentoring and more
- $50,000 in credits for AssemblyAI
- $10,000 in human-labeling credits from Scale.ai
- An invitation to spend the week networking with peers and some of the smartest minds from the world of AI entrepreneurship, at the AI Grant summit in San Francisco in early November
- Early access to Stability AI models
We are proud to be the exclusive cloud partner of the AI Grant program, which is open to all founders, who are building AI-first products, or solutions that leverage AI models in a useful or engaging way. Through Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub we look forward to helping these startups bring their real-world solutions to leading companies around the world through joint go-to-market activities.
Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub is excited to be partnering with AI Grant and we can’t wait to see what the next generation of AI-first entrepreneurs and startups build.
How to Apply
Apply now for the AI Grant program. The last date for applications is October 1, 2022.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd