EOI-Agency to Undertake Landscaping of SE Models in Health in India and Propose Ideas/Solutions in HIV/AIDS
Organization: FHI 360
Apply By: 15 Jun 2021
EoI for an Agency to Undertake Landscaping of Social Enterprise (SE) Models in Health in India and Propose Ideas /Solutions in HIV/AIDS
About the Organization:
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Their staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Scope of Work:
The agency is expected to conduct the below in a phased manner over the course of one year
- PHASE 1: Landscaping and Model Development - June ’21 to Sept ’21
- PHASE 2: CSO Selection and Model Refinement - Oct ’21- Dec ’21
- PHASE 3: Implementation and Mentoring - Jan ’22 – Aug’22
Results / Deliverables:
- Report on SE models in the health sector in India with clear recommendations on what can be adapted / implemented with CSOs in the HIV/AIDS sector – June – September 2021
- At least one CSO each selected in Maharashtra and Telangana with a clearly defined plan for implementing SE model – October 2021 – December 2021
- Detailed operational plan, Go-to Market Strategy and ongoing mentoring for the CSO for SE – January 2022 – June 2022
- Final documentation of learnings, successes, challenges and way forward on the two SE models supported through EpiC – July-August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Application (agencies must have valid FCRA registration as per norms)
The agencies responding to this request for proposals (RFP) should preferably meet the below criteria to qualify as an applicant:
- Understanding of Social Enterprise(s): The agency should have sound understanding of SE and preferably experience of supporting SE in the health space in India.
- Experience of working with CSOs: The agency should have experience of working with CSOs; preferably nurturing CSOs to scale and sustained SEs. Knowledge of the regulatory compliances of the CSOs to manage a SE will be essential.
- Understanding of the Public Health sector and specifically the HIV domain: The organization should have knowledge of the Indian public health sector as well as a nuanced understanding of the HIV sector and its associated complexities. Working experience with HIV focused CSO especially in the PEPFAR states will be an added advantage
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd