EOI-Empanelment of training partners for undertaking centrally sponsored & state managed component of PMKVY 3.0 for Youth of the State
Organization: Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA)
Apply By: 06 May 2021
EOI for Empanelment of training partners for undertaking centrally sponsored and state managed component of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0) for the Youth of the State
About the Organization:
Odisha Skill Development Authority was established to provide overall direction, guidance & implementation of skill development programs in the State by converging different sectors. OSDA works with an overarching mission to bring transformative human development through skilling of youth and making Skilled-in-Odisha-a Global Brand.
Scope of Engagement:
- The eligible Training Agencies shall be engaged by Odisha Skill Development Authority to carry out Short Term Training, placement and tracking of unemployed youth of all the 30 districts of Odisha.
- The Training under PMKVY 3.0 will be conducted in each of the 30 districts of the state & OSDA reserves the right to allot the target district wise to eligible Training Providers. TPs are encouraged to take up districts from southern & Northern Zone as targets will be allotted district wise to TPs.
- All training centers allocated target under this EOI need to comply with all PMKVY 2020-2021 guidelines including Accreditation and Affiliation for all centers before starting the Training programme and the readiness parameter as laid down in the subsequent sections
- Registration of trainees must be linked to their Aadhaar identity, which the Empanelled TPs are expected to facilitate before trainee registration.
- Batch Management: A training batch would consist of not less than 15 and not more than 30 trainees
- TPs are required to have dedicated Training Centres for Skill Training. Training centres must be verified and approved by OSDA or any other agency authorized by OSDA, prior to initiation of training.
- Each Training Centre must be equipped with the infrastructure prescribed under the relevant Qualification Pack by the concerned Sector Skill Council for the job roles (NSQF) in which training will be imparted
Eligibility Criteria: The Applicant Organization:
For the purpose of selection of Training Agencies, the following will be the minimum eligibility criteria:
- Sub Category A1: NSDC or MoRD Partners with Training infrastructure (owned/leased / rented) in the State of Odisha which must be a dedicated training centre of its own.
- Sub Category A2: NSDC or MoRD Partners who propose to set up Training Infrastructure (within 2 months of signing MoU with OSDA) in the State of Odisha
Training Organizations other than NSDC or MoRD Partners. Such training organizations’ should have Training infrastructure (owned / leased / rented) in the State of Odisha
- Sub-category-B1: Training Providers of PMKVY 2.0 CSSM/CSCM having operational Training Centres in Odisha.
- Sub-Category-B2 : Training Organizations other than NSDC or MoRD Partners having the required infrastructure to undertake the Skill Development Training programme in job-roles coming under Agriculture & allied Sector. Such training organizations’ should have Training infrastructure (owned / leased / rented) in the State of Odisha &having past experience in conducting training in the sector.
- Sub-sector-B3: Training Organizations other than NSDC or MoRD Partners having the required infrastructure to undertake the Skill Development Training programme for PWDs [Persons with Disabilities]. Such training organizations’ should have Training infrastructure (owned / leased / rented) in the State of Odisha & having past experience in conducting training & placement for PWDs.
- Industries having their own Units and having own manpower requirements.
- Professional and Educational Institution of the State having the required infrastructure to undertake the skill development training programme.
- Such institutions should have the approval of the competent authority for running the existing professional/ educational courses in their respective fields.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd