EOI-Selection of Service Providers for Providing Services of ‘Outsourcing of CBNAAT testing of private sector patients via Cartridge Sharing model’ in Mumbai
Organization: Mumbai District TB Control Society
Apply By: 07 May 2021
EOI - Selection of Service Providers for Providing Services of ‘Outsourcing of CBNAAT testing of private sector patients via Cartridge Sharing model’ for various regions of Mumbai, under NGO-PP schemes, NTEP, Govt of Maharashtra
About the Organization:
Mumbai District TB Control Society Mumbai District TB Control Society (MDTCS), from now on referred to as ‘the Authority’, under National TB Elimination Program (NTEP) is implementing TB control programme in Mumbai. It functions as a flagship component of the National Health Mission (NHM) and provides technical and managerial leadership to anti-tuberculosis activities in the country. As per the National Strategic Plan 2012–17, the program has a vision of achieving a "TB free India", and aims to provide Universal Access to TB control services. The program provides, various free of cost, quality tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment services across the country through the government health system.
Brief Description of Selection Process:
- The Authority has adopted the following process for selection and award of Scheme(s) to Service Providers
- First, the interested Applicants shall submit their Applications against this Request for Expression of Interest in accordance with the instructions given in this EOI Document. The Authority shall evaluate Applications received up to due date and time and shortlist all eligible and qualified Service Providers.
- Subsequently, the Service Providers, evaluated as eligible and qualified during first stage, shall be invited to sign the MoU.
Objective of the Scheme:
MDTCS plans a “cartridge sharing model” whereby it will collaborate with private sector labs/ hospitals/ diagnostic centers etc. with CBNAAT machines to outsource the surplus CBNAAT tests. MDTCS shall provide the cartridges from within the NTEP stocks and reimburse the labs tests @ Rs 350 per test for the overhead costs that they incur to run these tests- like manpower, consumables, maintenance and other additional expenses.
Eligibility criteria for the Service Provider:
- NTEP accreditation from NTI for conducting CBNAAT tests
- NABL accreditation
- Qualified personnel for conducting investigations
- Machines, UPS & Air-conditioner should have a working AMC
Role of Service Provider:
- Running samples of private sector patients in their CBNAAT lab free of cost
- Enrolling and updating all information of patients on Nikshay regularly and correctly
- Provide results of the tested patients to Private Provider as well as DTO as soon as the result is generated
- Turn-around time from sample collection to testing & reporting to patients/ concerned physicians should be within 24 hours of sample collection
- Maintain all data as per MDTCS requirement
- Submit test log of CBNAAT tests conducted to DTO & MDTCS every month
Role of NTEP:
- Supply of cartridges to the empanelled facility as per their requirement
- Validation of report submitted by DTO
- Ensure timely payment to service provider
- Performance parameters and linkages for payment
- Payment will be based on the number of tests conducted by the service provider
- The service provider shall provide the bill summary, copy of the reports of tests performed.
The Application should be sent via email on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 07/05/2021 at 17:00 hrs.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd