Inviting EoIs from grassroots NGOs and Social Enterprises working with youths and migrants in UP, Bihar and Jharkhand
Organization: CSRBOX (Project Aalamban)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2020
CSRBOX is India’s leading social impact project design and management organisation. At CSRBOX, we are committed to the idea of advancing social impact and change with a collaborative approach. With years of experience in working on social development projects with nonprofits, corporate, and social enterprises, we excel in catalyzing the vibrant social transformation movement in India by driving ideas to implementable and scalable projects. We are currently working with a few CSR foundations and philanthropic groups to build ecosystem-based capacities for youths and migrants impacted by COVID19.
To know more about us, please visit our website https://csrbox.org/about-CSRBOX
Project Aalamban (providing livelihood opportunities to millions) - a CSR initiative
COVID19 has immensely impacted the livelihood opportunities for youths and migrants and has forced a large number of reverse migrated youths out of jobs and livelihood ecosystems. While many states of India are gradually bringing in policy interventions to support the reverse-migrated workforce, these interventions are not enough to leverage the demographic dividend that India’s young population offers. While on the other side, many industries and sectors are opening up and many of them are finding it difficult to reach out to potential workforce. There is an inherent need of bringing the jobs and livelihoods opportunities and related information to the youths in their native areas so that they are able to get a livelihood avenue before they move back to urban areas. ‘Project Aalamban’ by CSRBOX is designed to facilitate this connection between the industries and job-seekers (youths and migrants).
The project ‘Aalamban’, in its literal meaning, works towards connecting the blue-collar and entry-level white-collar workforce with recruiters or companies in India through a unified AI enabled digital platform. In simple words, it caters to the needs of the work-seekers as well as the opportunity providers, jobs-market or any similar work opportunity market.
To reach out to the deep pockets of communities in states of UP, Bihar and Jharkhand and to identify reverse-migrants (including youths) who are looking for work opportunities, CSRBOX is planning the on-ground implementation of Project ‘Aalamban’. We are looking for collaboration with grass-root organizations who can help us with the profiling of job seeking migrants and youths. We are inviting proposals from various organizations working with youths and migrant workforce or running various skill training programs.
About Yuva Jobs & Career Facilitation Centers - the initiative of Project Aalamaban
Yuva Jobs & Career Facilitation Centre (YJC) are local units connecting with migrants and youths who are exploring jobs, careers or other livelihood opportunities post-lockdown. These centers will be linked with the Aalamban platform and YuvaBox (Career guidance platform), which are working towards bringing livelihood opportunities for youths and migrants. Aalamban uses artificial intelligence to map skills and preferences of job-seekers and job roles. These centers will help the job-seekers to register themselves on the platform. The YJC will be a single person supported centre to guide youths and coordinate with district level coordinator, known as Yuva Saathi.
We are looking for organizations to collaborate with us to open these YJC in various parts of India and do the co-branding together for this project. YJCs will focus on connecting with potential candidates (youths) and profile their job or work preferences. These YJC will be set-up in existing office or project building of an NGO or social enterprise.
The partner organization , shall set the YJC in the state, and will appoint a Project Coordinator and field staff (district level) as Yuva Saathis who will help in profiling of the youths and migrant workforce. The YJCs will be physical/mobile setup kiosks, to reach out to high intensity areas to collect data of unemployed youths.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To operate the state level Yuva Jobs and Career Facilitation Center (YJCs)
- To identify youths to be trained as Yuva Saathis in mentioned districts
- To appoint Yuva Saathis coordinate with them (4 to 12 Yuva Saathis in a state) and ensure day to day targets are achieved
- To help youths and migrants to register on the YuvaBox-Aalamban platform to connect with employers, career-mentors and YuvaBox career guidance teams.
- To respond to the queries coming on State level YJC phone number (to be provided by CSRBOX)
Yuva Saathi will be district level coordinator who will reach out to youths and migrants in different parts of the assigned district.
- To identify hotspots in the city/district (E.g. places where there is a high inflow of youths like railway stations, bus terminals, malls, etc.) and reach out to those hot-spots to explain the YuvaBox Aalamban platform benefits to youths and migrants and onboard them (no cost).
- To take workshops and youth sessions in urban and rural areas on jobs and career avenues
- To help youths and migrants to register on the YuvaBox-Aalamban platform
- To ensure day to day youths and migrants outreach and engagement targets are achieved
- To guide youths and migrants for visiting YuvaBox Jobs & Career Centres for more detailed guidance
- To develop repo with community volunteers to amplify local outreach in blocks and villages
- To manage local social chat groups to share information about new jobs, livelihoods avenues etc. with the youths
Eligibility and Qualification for Yuva Saathi
- Minimum 10+2 Pass
- Good communication skills (Hindi)
- Functional knowledge of English as it will be required to do online registrations of candidates
- Well-versed with computer and mobile gadgets use (Diploma in computer courses preferred)
Age 19-26 years
Need to have a two-wheeler with driving license
A smartphone to fill in the details of youths and migrants
Approach of the Project Aalamban:
- We will map these candidates using AI-enabled technology for the best available job opportunity according to the skill set, location, qualification and expectation of an individual. A dedicated team of Aalamban of 55+ members is working towards bringing more jobs, interviewing candidates and processing the job seekers.
- Project has mapped over 9000 job opportunities, and successfully placed over 1035 candidates in the last 2 months.
- We have an experienced team who will provide counseling & guidance support over the phone in connecting unskilled youths with a few of our best skilling centers near their areas
- This is the minimum eligibility criteria for organizations who all can apply to set up these YuvaBox Jobs and Career Centers in collaboration with us.
- NGOs, Social Enterprises with 3 years track record or an entrepreneur in education and vocational training for the past 2 years (NGOs or SEs working in livelihood or skill training programs are preferred)
- Must have an operating NGO office, academy, or set-up with minimum 1-year operations (min size 200 sq ft).
- A laptop with an Internet connection
- Organizations already working with reverse migrants and youth will be preferred
- Organisations having office in one of the following cities need to apply: Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi.
State-wise Locations and Financials:
The on-ground implementation of the project will start from the last week of November 2020 and will be implemented in the following clusters in the first phase:
Proposed Financial Models for the Respective States
YJC - Lucknow
Click on the link to see
Click on the link to see
YJC – Patna
Click on the link to see
Finalization of NGO partner for UP, Bihar and Jharkhand: 20th Nov
Roll-out of YJC and Yuva Saathis: 1st Dec or before
How to apply:
Please fill up the google form here.
For any queries, you can call at 9990802683(Abhishek) or email us at email@example.com
Application deadline: 30th Nov. 2020
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd