Inviting applications from Nonprofit Organizations for Genpact Social Impact Fellowship 6.0 for Phase 2
Apply By: 26 Apr 2021
Genpact is launching Phase 2 of the Genpact Social Impact Fellowship, for implementing cycle starting January 2022. NGOs working in Education, Skill development, Women empowerment, Livelihood and Health are welcome to apply.
The Genpact Social Impact Fellowship (GSIF) is a unique social transformation program in partnership with Kaivalya Education Foundation, which deploys process excellence experts to work on high-impact projects in India to bring a systemic change in not-for-profits. Leveraging digital technology, process expertise, lean six sigma and design thinking skills, GSIF is creating solutions that are replicable, scalable, and sustainable for not-for-profits
GSIF has been working to address challenges across 5 sectors including Education, Skill development, Women empowerment, Livelihood and Health.
GSIF is calling for applications from Nonprofit Organizations for its sixth edition (phase 2), to partner and get empowered on LSS and DT techniques to bring in systemic changes in the organization and deliver better impact for your organization. There is no financial liability to non-profits in getting trained and getting associated.
Why should non-profits partner with GSIF?
- Leverage GSIF's process excellence expertise to scale up your impact and reach.
- Set up processes or improve your existing process to make them more robust and achieve organizational goals.
- Co-create efficient and sustainable solutions with effective use of Lean Six Sigma and design thinking methodologies.
The GSIF Team will work alongside the NPO to empower the NPO staff in solving their MIS related projects. Here the NPO will be provided with training and digitization support. These will be short-cycle projects which last anywhere between 6-9 months, starting from January 2022.
Expectations from the Nonprofit Organization:
- Working in GSIF proposed domain (education, health, livelihood/skills, women empowerment)
- NPO to have MS Office (specifically Excel) deployed for daily operation as this is the basic requirement for MIS Automation.
- Have an existing MIS, even if manual or broken down
- Ability to deploy a dedicated resource for 6 months for 20 hrs. (weekly) Preferably from the MIS team/ knowing MIS
- Dedicated NPO resource is able to read/ write/ speak in English
- Dedicated NPO resource is willing to undergo mandatory trainings for LSS, MIS Framework to ensure effective execution within NPO along with support and mentorship of GSIF Team
- NPO is willing to use excel as an end solution with no integration to other platforms
- Commitment for 3-year M & E reporting to GSIF on the solution developed
- 100% virtual engagement- over Zoom, MS Teams
- All License Costs & enhancements to NPO’s system functionalities, if any need to be borne by NPO. The amount will vary depending upon the requirement
- Availability of funds for product deployment / annual maintenance
- Willingness to share data/information, as required and necessary for delivery of the project. Genpact has restrictions on access to certain client shared drives hence information may need to be shared over email. We have a confidentiality clause in the MoU to protect your data
- We encourage the same person from NPO to engage from the beginning of the partnership until project closure
Important Note: There is no application fee for this entire process. Only selected organizations, after the screening, will be contacted by Team CSRBOX.
How to apply:
Please note that incomplete forms will not be assessed and your application will stand cancelled.
Eligibility criteria to partner with GSIF:
Primarily the applicant organization should be eligible to implement a CSR project in India as per the Section 135 of the Companies Act. Minimum eligibility criteria are as given below:
- A registered non-profit organization under Societies Act or Section 25/Section 8
- Minimum five years’ completion (as on 31st March 2020) since registration
- Three years audited reports
- 80G and 12A compliant
- Agree to report (M&E) to Genpact for 3 years post implementation of Solution to showcase its progress and impact on beneficiaries.
In addition to the above points, the applicant organization should have ongoing and committed projects for the financial year 2021-2022 to leverage the capacities and expertise of the fellows.
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd