RFP - Design and Development of a Virtual Reality (VR) based Training Program for Management of Labour
Apply By: 14 Jul 2022
RFP - “Design and Development of a Virtual Reality (VR) based Training Program for Management of Labour”
About the Organization:
UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is an international development agency that works to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every child birth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA is the lead UN agency that expands the possibilities for women and young people to lead healthy sexual and reproductive lives.
The overall goal of this assignment for the contracting agency will be to design and develop virtual reality (VR) enabled training program for midwives on management of labour. The contracting agency is expected to work in close coordination with UNFPA technical team to develop the training module, learning management system (LMS) as part of the project. In addition to development of training module, the contracting agency will also have to provide technical support to UNFPA in establishing and setting up a VR simulation lab at two (2) training institute where the training program will be deployed.
Key Objectives include following:
- Design and develop VR enabled interactive training module for the third stage of management of labour in two working modalities (a. Individual level training; b. Trainer- Trainee level training – multiplayer mode);
- Development of a learning management system (LMS) and setting up of cloud infrastructure including sourcing of cloud for monitoring of trainings on VR training program;
- Technical Assistance to UNFPA for setting up a virtual reality simulation lab at two (2) National Midwifery Training Institutes of India (Patiala and Udaipur) in terms of selection of VR devices, lab setup requirements, IT assets, space requirement, communication materials and related aspects.
- Phase 1: Design and development of virtual reality (VR) enabled training program for labour management including pre-production (instructional designing, scripting and storyboarding), production including deployment and beta testing
- Phase 2: Development of the revised version of the VR module post incorporation of feedback as well as development of the learning management system for monitoring of trainings at individual level
- Phase 3: Technical assistance (TA) to UNFPA for setting up a virtual reality (VR) simulation lab at two (2) training institutes
- Phase 4: Training of UNFPA team and select group of trainers on the interactive VR module and annual technical support to the VR lab
- Phase 5: Documentation and final handover of project related work
Project Duration: Total duration of the project for development of VR training program and support maintenance post launch of lab will be maximum for 18 months which will include 5-6 months for development of VR training program and setting up a lab and 12 months for annual support (36 hours of maintenance support spread across 12 months).
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd