RFP - Developing e-learning management system (LMS) as part of Project SOCH
Organization: William J. Clinton Foundation
Apply By: 18 Oct 2020
RFP - Developing e-learning management system (LMS) as part of Project SOCH
About the Organization:
William J. Clinton Foundation was established in India to promote high quality medical care and treatment for people living with HIV/AIDS, and effective care and treatment of children suffering from malnutrition, diarrhoea, pneumonia, and malaria. WJCF’s solution-oriented approach focuses on improving market dynamics for medicines and diagnostics; lowering prices for treatment; accelerating access to lifesaving technologies; and helping governments build the capacity required for high-quality care and treatment programs.
Background - Project SOCH and NACO
The National AIDS Control Program (NACP) over the last two decades has been committed to its response to HIV, witnessing a reduction of 57% in new infections and extending free Antiretroviral therapy treatment to more than 1.3 million people living with HIV in India. The objective of Project SOCH is to create a client-centric web and mobile-based system to track and record beneficiary and inventory transactions in the national HIV program to improve service delivery and beneficiary health outcomes. The system has linkages with other independent IT systems for a seamless flow of information and enhanced service delivery. Under Project SOCH, the system has also automated some of the supply chain management processes and has extensive IT-enabled reporting, monitoring, and analytics capabilities.
WCJF, under its Project SOCH, seeks proposals from IT agencies with experience in developing an elearning systems using an open-source platform to partner on a proposed training platform that will continually train and enable healthcare workers including medical officers, nurses, and laboratory personnel to effectively use the system developed under the Project SOCH. For this purpose, the agency will be required to build and implement an ICT-enabled learning web portal that offers content designing and development, captures learner training progress dashboard, tracks learner progress through online assessments, and provides participant certification on successful completion.
Additionally, the agency will be required to provide support in on-boarding the end-users to the learning management system itself.
Selected Agency’s Objectives
WJCF through this Request for Proposal is seeking services of an external agency, which is highly competent and efficient with strong credentials. This agency should have demonstrated an in-house capability for developing and hosting a customized learning system using an open-source platform, maintaining it and upgrading it as required. The detailed scope of work and the role of the agency has been defined in the next section. The agency so selected through this process will be expected to:
- Deliver a fully functional (tested, debugged) Learning Management System based on an agreed-upon open-source Software Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- LMS should be able to support 1000+ users concurrent with low latency.
- Handover complete documentation to WJCF once the platform is built and approved including database schemas and flowcharts, well-annotated codebase, and well-indexed user manual
- Provide NACO post-delivery software maintenance services until March 2023
- Ensure smooth communication with NACO officials and WJCF staff and reach out to WJCF in case of any conflict.
Scope of Work
WJCF is seeking an experienced, committed and qualified company with core competency in building customized e-learning systems using an open-source LMS software for example Moodle, Chamilo ,Totara etc. The vendor should build the platform using only on an open source LMS software. The selected
Agency is expected to do the following:
- Course Management
- Course Content
- System Access: Different system access/role-based logins should be available as per customization.
- Student Management Tools: Progress tracking, on-line assessment by instructors, with robust analytics and report generation via an easily accessible dashboard to retrieve progress reports and other learner data.
- Method/Language of content delivery: Build to accommodate delivery in two languages: English and Hindi, and possibly the capacity to expand directory to include delivery in other regional languages.
- Automated tasks: Application program interface (API) or webhook that leverages data to trigger automatic tasks in the system, i.e. capability of integration with open source platforms in needed.
- Asynchronous Communication: Email, podcasts and forums (communities of practice) for sharing doubts, questions, case studies and good practices sharing etc.
- Synchronous Communication: Chat, whiteboard, and teleconferencing.
- Student tools: Home page, Language selection: English or Hindi, self-tests, bookmarks, progress tracking via student dashboard and analytics.
- Learner Assessment: Functionality to take assessments for learners, and admins to revise assessments as required
- Learner feedback: After completion of every course an evaluation survey should be available and test evaluation surveys.
- Responsiveness and Adaptability: Ability to enable eLearning on mobile, tablet or computer, and to work efficiently on relatively older browsers/versions of Microsoft internet explorer, Firefox, and Chrome in remote locations with slow internet connections.
- Ability to integrate with SOCH platform, SaaS software for webinars, human resources management software, analytics software or other government databases as needed.
- Scalability: to accommodate course updates, learner pool size and category expansion, and ability to make single changes to update assets/objects/activities embedded in all places they are used.
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing: The software developed by the vendor should clear the Vulnerability and Penetration testing audit performed on the NIC environment.
- Deployment The vendor will be responsible for deployment of application to a WCJF provided UAT and NIC staging and production environment.
- The bidder should be a Company registered in India under the Companies Act 1956 or a partnership registered under the India Partnership Act 1932 with their registered office in India for the last three years. Certificate of Incorporation, Copies of Articles of Association (in case of registered firms), Byelaws and certificate of registration (in case of registered co-operative societies), Partnership deed (in case of partnership firm) /summary for partnership should be submitted.
- To confirm in Yes or No, whether it falls under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006. If yes, a copy of the Registration Certificate must be provided to WJCF. Further, keep informed to WJCF whether there is any change of the status of the company.
- The bidder should have a GST registration, as applicable and carry a valid PAN. Copy of PAN and GST registration certificate, as applicable, should be submitted.
- An undertaking (self-certificate) that the bidder hasn’t been blacklisted by a central / state Government institution and there has been no litigation with any government department on account of similar services
- Statutory Auditor’s Certificate and financial statements for the last three financial years (i.e. 2017- 18, 2018-19, and 2019-20) that provides the information as per the specific requirements of eligibility criteria. OR Financial Statements duly certified by the chartered accountant. OR Self-certification by the authorized signatory of the RFP mentioning the Annual Turnover for the last three years supported by financial statements or Annual Auditor Reports (for. FY 2017-18, FY 208-19, FY 2019-20) clearly indicating the annual turnover.
- Unaudited financial statements certified by the Company auditor for the latest year i.e. 2019- 20 (in case the auditor certified statement for 2019-20 is not available). Please note, for companies who complete their financial cycle after March and cannot produce the 2019-20 financials yet, 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-2019 financials should be submitted currently for consideration. These companies will have to submit their 2019-20 financial statement at the time of RFP submission.
- Relevant experience details for a maximum of 3 contracts of similar nature and relevant to this RFP in the last 3-year period should be submitted
- Copy of Contract/Work Order.
- Copy of completion certificate or letter from authorized client representative stating completion of scope of services in case of completed projects or stating timely delivery of services from scope in case of ongoing project.
- Details of the agencies for whom the above assignments were carried out and contact details of those directly involved with phone numbers should be provided.
For any clarifications, please write to the email id email@example.com.
Deadline: October 18, 2020 at 23:59 IST
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd