RFP - Engaging of an Agency/Diagnostic Laboratory Providing Services for TB IGRA Testing
Organization: Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND)
Apply By: 18 Jun 2021
RFP - Engaging of an Agency/Diagnostic Laboratory Providing Services for TB Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) Testing
About the Organization:
Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) is established in India as an independent non-profit created under Section 8 (Indian) Companies Act, 2013 with its office in New Delhi. FIND India is the key implementing partner of Central TB Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, for strengthening and expanding TB laboratory diagnostic capacity within the Revised National TB Control Program (RNTCP) supported by the Global Fund. FIND India is a subsidiary of FIND, an international non-profit organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.
FIND India invites proposal from vendors for TB IGRA testing for Programmatic Management of Latent Tuberculosis Infection in 01 district of Telangana state (Mahbubnagar) and 01 district of Karnataka (Bagalkot) under the Project. The proposal shall include per sample quote for providing the following service package as a whole:
- TB IGRA testing QuantiFERON®-TB Gold tests
- Collection of blood samples from the residence of contacts for TB IGRA testing kits
- Transportation of samples to the assigned laboratories for IGRA testing
- Testing of samples at the assigned laboratory using QuantiFERON®-TB Gold*
- Reporting of samples within 96 hours from date of collection of sample to the assigned Project staff**
The Service provider will ensure that:
- The blood samples are collected at home within 48 hours of notification from the project staff.
- The TB IGRA test has to be carried out within 24 hours of collection of sample.
- The soft copy of the result has to mail to the respective project staff within 96 hours of blood collection. Hard copies of the results will be maintained at the lab and provided to project staff during visit.
- The rates will be charged on actual basis for each test in accordance with the rate list offered by the Service provider.
- No payment will be made for rejected samples. The samples may be rejected due to contamination, spillage or other reasons.
- No payment would be made if the test results are not reported within 96 hours/ 4 days from date of collection of sample from the contact of TB patient.
- If the number of tests exceed 1,348 the reimbursement would be done at pro rata basis.
Preliminary Evaluation Criteria:
- The Agency/Laboratory should have registered office in India (Registration Certificate to be provided)
- The service provider should be registered under GST, as applicable and carry a valid PAN, as applicable. Copy of PAN, GST registration, as applicable, should be submitted.
- An undertaking (self-certificate) that the service provider hasn’t been blacklisted by a central / state Government institution and there has been no litigation with any government department on account of similar services
- The service provider should have an NABL accreditation. Additional accreditation is desirable – CAP and/or NTEP and/or NABH accreditation and other State Govt/authorities.
- Proof that service provider has functional IGRA testing diagnostic facilities to cater to the requirements of the Cities mentioned in the Scope of Work
- The service provider should have all other relevant licenses from state bodies/other relevant authorities required to provide services as per the scope of work mentioned in this document
- The service provider should have collection centres/ lab facilities at all locations mentioned in the scope of work to cater to the requirements of the Cities mentioned in the scope of work
- The service provider should have qualified technicians, adequate infrastructure and equipment to perform specific tests as per the scope of work mentioned in this document
- The service provider should have an NABL accreditation
- Minimum turnover in last three years: The bidder must have minimum average annual turnover of INR 25 Lakhs (Financial year 2018-19,2019-2020, 2020-2021)
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd