RFP - Invitation for Proposal for running Short Stay Homes
Organization: Women and Child Development Corporation, Bihar
Apply By: 04 Feb 2022
RFP - Invitation for Proposal for running short stay homes
In order to provide short-term shelter to the women suffering from various types of violence, a 25 bedded short stay home in 37 districts of the state and 50 bedded home in Patna district is proposed to be operationalized by the corporation under Mukyamantri Nari Shakti Yojana. District wise proposals are invited from interested and eligible agencies.
- The organization should have been registered under Indian Trust Act 1882 or the Societies Registration Act 1860 on or before 2016 or earlier. They should possess minimum of 03 years experience (excluding the current year) in operating safe homes operated under the various Acts/ legislations related to women and girls. The agency should be compulsorily registered with NGO Darpan Portal established by NITI Aayog and PMFS Portal of Government of India as ‘NGO type Agency’.
- The agency must not have been blacklisted Government/Government agency. Further any of its member must not have been tried in any court or charges must not have been proved against them anywhere in the country in any court of law.
- The average turnover of the organization for three years excluding the current financial year must be minimum Rs. 25 Lakhs. The agency must be registered under section 12 A of the Income Tax Act and must have filed income tax returns for three years.
- The detailed information, terms and conditions and guidelines for submission of the proposal maybe downloaded from the tender section of the website of the corporation www.wcd.bih.nic.in
- Proposals with all enclosures must reach by Post/Courier only upto 04/02/2022 at 5 PM. Proposals received after this deadline shall not be entertained under any circumstances
- For any further query you may contact during office hours only on 9955998010
To download the full ToR, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd