RFP - Selection of Agency for SBCC campaign for promotion of Healthy Hygiene Practice
Apply By: 16 Sep 2021
RFP Specification: Selection of Agency for social and behavioural change communication (SBCC) campaign for promotion of Healthy Hygiene Practice
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: On or before September 16, 2021
SUBMISSION ADDRESS: Jhpprocure21@gmail.com (For submission of proposals)
Email: Sudhir.email@example.comMr. Sudhir Kumar Patel, (For queries only)
Jhpiego is a non-profit global health leader and Johns Hopkins University affiliate that is saving lives, improving health and transforming futures. We partner with governments, health experts and local communities to build the skills and systems that guarantee a healthier future for women and families. Jhpiego translates the best science and practice into moments of care that can mean the difference between life and death for women and families. The moment a woman gives birth; the moment a midwife helps a new-born to breath. Through our partnerships, we are revolutionizing health care for the world’s most disadvantaged and vulnerable people. Jhpiego designs innovative, effective and low-cost health care solutions that are breaking down barriers to high-quality health care for the world’s most vulnerable populations. Jhpiego uses its global presence and technical leadership to develop technology-based innovations and systems for significant global health impact.
In India, Jhpiego works across various states in close collaboration with national and state governments, providing technical assistance in the areas of family planning, maternal and child health, strengthening human resources for health, and non-communicable diseases. These programs are funded by USAID, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), MSD for Mothers and other anonymous donors.
NISHTHA is flagship health systems strengthening project supported by USAID and being implemented by Jhpiego. NISHTHA aims to transform, redesign and re-engineer primary healthcare in India to meet the goals of provisioning equitable, comprehensive and client-centred primary health care that contributes to improved health outcomes for India’s marginalized and vulnerable populations, especially women and girls. NISHTHA is working closely with National and State Governments to strengthen the Ayushman Bharat-Health and Wellness Centres (AB-HWC) platform to achieve the goal of strengthening comprehensive primary healthcare. The project is providing technical support to MoHFW at national level and state governments across 12 states, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Assam and seven north eastern states (Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh).
NISHTHA is currently implementing Healthy Hygiene Behaviour project in 4 states i.e. Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Nagaland to enhance the focus on inculcating positive behaviours towards improved health and hygiene by leveraging the existing platforms and community level interventions. The project aims to pilot strategically tailor and deploy key public health and hygiene messages to raise awareness in schools, health promotion, and wellness activities at primary health facilities and demonstrate a community social and behavioural change communication (SBCC) model and inter-sectoral convergence model for promoting healthy hygiene practices. The project also aims to leverage technology to disseminate information related to healthy hygiene behaviour and increase the reach within the community.
Introduction: NISHTHA will like to invite applications from for profit/ non-profit, start-ups, companies and consulting firms, PR etc having an expertise in social and behaviour change communication for promotion of behaviour changes
The Applications should be as per the following before closing date:
- Proposal must be submitted through mail on above mentioned with Annexure I duly filled, signed and stamped by the authorised representative.
- Jhpiego reserves the right to waive irregularities and to reject any or all bids.
- Jhpiego also reserves the right to negotiate with the selected bidder in the event that the price exceeds available funds.
- Jhpiego may consider informal any Proposal not prepared and/or not submitted in accordance with the provisions hereof and may waive any informalities or reject any and all Proposals. Any Proposal may be withdrawn prior to the above scheduled time for the opening of Proposals or authorized postponement thereof.
- Responses to this Request for Proposals are required to be submitted on or before September 16, 2021
- Delay submitted proposal shall be rejected only Procurement committee will have the right to consider in specific situation.
- Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected. No further correspondence will be entertained from rejected applicants.
Opening, Evaluation and Agreement:
- Quotation may be opened by Jhpiego at any time after the submission deadline. All quotations satisfying the requirements of this RFP will be evaluated to establish which of the applicant(s) best fulfils the needs of Jhpiego.
- Jhpiego anticipates entering into an agreement with this/these applicant(s) to execute the proposed work.
- This RFP does not commit Jhpiego to award a grant / contract or to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of a Proposal for the goods and/or services offered.
- Jhpiego reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals received as a result of this request, to negotiate with all qualified applicant(s) or to cancel this RFP, if it is in the best interests of Jhpiego to do so. The decision of Jhpiego shall be final.
- Only shortlisted vendor/s shall be contacted.
- Selection will be based on evaluation criteria.
Proposals should include vendor’s description of the work that would be performed along with following information:
- Contact information: i) name of the vendor; ii) postal address; iii) telephone/Fax; iv) email address
- Copy of registration certificate, GST, PAN Card, etc.
- The contact information of a representative of your firm with whom Jhpiego can contact on a daily basis
- ITR or Audited financial report for last two financial years.
- Brief note on relevant past experience of your firm along with clientele
To download the Scope of Work, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd