RFP - Third Party Baseline Survey of Jagriti-2 in Balangir and Nuapada Districts of Odisha
Organization: MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MAMTA-HIMC)
Apply By: 28 Apr 2020
Third Party Baseline Survey of Jagriti-2 in Balangir and Nuapada Districts of Odisha
About the Organization:
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child is a 27-year-old Delhi-based not-for-profit organization; pioneer in adolescent health in the country as well as in the region of Southeast Asia. It plays pivotal role in working with adolescents and has made a difference in adolescent policy and programs. It has partnered with Government, CSOs and other relevant sectors in various States. Over the period of time the organization has evolved in to a leading, multi-pronged, national level in situation that is focused on empowering people and communities, building capacities, forging partnerships and alliances, building evidence on implementation as a science to advance policy and program investments for health and nutrition of the marginalized.
Project: Integrated Community and System-based Intervention to Strengthen Nutrition Ecosystem along the Life Course
Call for Proposals from Agency for undertaking Base Line Survey of Project (Jagriti-II) implementation of a system-driven community engagement model of intervention through a life course approach to health in Balangir and Nuapada district s of Odisha.
Proposals are invited for undertaking
- A Baseline Survey of project on the above topic.
- The softcopy of the proposal should reach us on or before 28 April 2020, quoting “Project implementation of a system driven community engagement model of intervention through a life course approach to health in Balangir and Nuapada district s of Odisha” as per the details given in the RFP enclosed.
- To assess the knowledge, attitude and behaviour of Unmarried Adolescent Boys and Girls, Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers, Young Married women, Leaders of Local Self Governance (Panchayati Raj) Institutions - VHSNC ( Gaon Kalyan Samitis), Front Line Workers (ASHA, ANM and AWW) on Maternal, Child Health and Nutrition issues
- They need to collect quantitative data. The agency will collect quantitative data by administering survey questionnaires tailored to each sub-population
- The Baseline will examine details about socio demographic information, knowledge, attitude and practices related to health and nutrition issues of pregnant, lactating, and young women and adolescents. The questionnaires have already been designed by MAMTA.
- The data will be collected on paper based format
- The investigators will be trained for 2 days by MAMTA team using the online tool at the MAMTA office at Bhubaneswar
- MAMTA reserves the right to monitor the data collection during the survey for quality assurance
- The agency will collect the data in the sampled locale. MAMTA to be given access to the server where the data is being entered.
- All interviews will be conducted one-on-one in the community. Once a respondent is identified, consent will be taken from him/her. Additionally, assent will be taken from their parents, wherever required. Following their consent/assent to participate in the study, the agency shall recruit him or her for data collection.
- Quantitative data will be collected door-to-door by the field investigators, appointed by the agency, through structured interview method.
- Time: Approximate :2 Months
Proposal Submission Requirements
Responses to this RFP must include the following information:
- A cover letter/statement of interest indicating the agency’s interest in the project and highlighting its qualifications to perform this project
- A summary of firm’s experience in requested service areas, highlighting the agency’s experience working
- Statement of qualifications, including related experience with similar types of projects and specific qualifications or resumes of key team members
- Nomination one nodal person from the agency
- Scope of Work with proposed schedule on key milestones and deliverable dates.
- Detailed budget
- Any additional information that the agency considers to be relevant.
- 3 References with email IDs and contact numbers for similar assignments conducted.
- Two sample reports for internal review
- All proposals must be in writing, in the English language, signed and dated by an authorized employee of the bidder
Evaluation will be based on the criteria listed below:
- Technical proposal 6070% and commercial proposal 4030%
- 3 years’ minimum experience in carrying out Baseline, Assessments/Evaluations of at least 5 Project Assessment studies in the domain of Mother and Child Health and Nutrition
Bid Evaluation Criteria
Technical criteria to evaluate vendor’s performance could be:
- Quality of proposal (proposal should provide the background, methodology, operational plan, timeline, team composition etc.) (20)
- Skill of the agency to perform the assignment including number of years of experience for conducting research work (15)
- Details of similar assignments conducted in the last two years (15)
- Staff qualifications – quality of staff/team members to be assigned for this project (15)
- Annual Turn Over (5)
- Inception report to be shared within 10 days of the contract with MAMTA.
- Field data to be submitted in excel files along with all output tables, data to be made available for download from the server.
- Draft report to be shared covering all scopes and sector wise analysis. Report to be finalized after incorporating changes suggested by MAMTA Team.
- Before finalization of the report, agency to make a final presentation to MAMTA team explaining the findings of the study and incorporate suggestions provided
- The study and data collected during study including photographs will be the property of MAMTA.
- The agency shall not use it in any form without the written permission from a competent authority in Mamta HIMC. The agency will submit the complete raw and clean data files along with the final study report.
- MAMTA HIMC reserves the right to reject all or any quotation(s), wholly or partly, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- MAMTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to conduct negotiations in accordance with MAMTA and/donor’s policies and procedures and to request additional information from prospective Bidders to supplement or clarify any aspect of the proposal documents if such revisions will be in the interest of our programs
Please send your Cover Letter and Detailed Proposal along with the budget to the email@example.com latest by 28th April 2020. Mention Baseline Survey- Jagriti-II (Odisha) in the subject line. Only shortlisted agencies will be contacted.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd