RFP - WASH Budget monitoring in South Asia to Generate learnings on Inclusive & Gender-Sensitive Budget Advocacy
Organization: WaterAid India
Apply By: 21 Oct 2020
RFP - Assessment of different tools and approaches used for WASH budget monitoring in South Asia to generate learnings on inclusive and gender-sensitive budget advocacy
About the Organization:
WaterAid India is registered as Jal Seva Charitable Foundation – a company incorporated under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 (Section 8 under the Companies Act, 2013) with CIN U85100DL2010NPL200169, having its registered Office at 2nd Floor, New Block, RK Khanna Tennis Stadium, DLTA Complex, 1 Africa Avenue, New Delhi – 110 029). The Membership and License Agreement signed between WaterAid India and Jal Seva accords all the necessary rights to Jal Seva to use the WaterAid brand and its name in India. As a result, throughout this TOR, Jal Seva is referred to as WaterAid India.
Information to Consultant/Consulting firm
- Consultant/ Consulting firm are invited to submit a technical and a financial proposal.
- Costs for preparing the proposal and of negotiating the contract are not reimbursable.
- Consultant/ Consulting firm should observe the highest standard of ethics during the selection process and implementation of contract. The attempt of any consultant/ consulting firm to influence the internal WaterAid independent evaluation and selection process will automatically lead to the removal of consultant/consulting firm’s proposal from consideration. In addition, any misrepresentation of facts or institutional capacity will also lead to the removal of the misrepresented proposal from consideration.
- WaterAid reserves the right to amend and modify this bidding document and can select consultant for providing service cited in this bidding document either for the entire content of the proposal or a part thereof.
1. Consultant/ Consulting firm are requested to submit their proposal typed in English (font - Arial, Size -12).
2. The technical part of the proposal should contain the following:
- Detailed methodology of the study.
- Detailed work schedule including key milestone dates
- (including dates for submission of first draft, dissemination of findings and final report);
- Detailed account of experience of past projects, consultancies, research, publications and other relevant information employing qualitative methods, including references.
- Detailed CV of the team leader and key members of the study team.
3. Two different files should be generated for technical and financial proposals.
4. Both two files should be submitted into one zip folder with a statement of suitability addressing the Regional Director- South Asia, WaterAid
- All prices shall be quoted in local currency. Contract will be - Proposal administered by the respective Country Office of WaterAid based in South Asia region.
- The financial proposal should clearly identify, item wise summary of cost for the assignment with detail breakdown. The budget should mention income tax and VAT/GST as a separate head and will be deducted as per the law of the land. The Financial Proposal should also clearly identify, as a separate amount, duties, fees, levies, and other charges, if any, imposed according to the government regulations of Bangladesh, India and Nepal.
- The Consultant/ Consulting firm is expected to provide justified budget maintaining consistent with technical proposal.
Submission of Proposal
- The technical and financial proposal should be submitted electronically to the following email address: WaterAid-Tender-TA@wateraid.org with subject line as follows: Consultancy for "Assessment of different tools and approaches used for WASH budget monitoring in South Asia to generate learnings on inclusive and gendersensitive budget advocacy"
- Proposals submitted to any other e-mail account except the above will not be accepted.
- Submission of proposal after the deadline October 21, 2020 will not be accepted.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd