RFP-3rd Party Evaluation of Scheme National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme, PM YUVA & Pilot Project for Entrepreneurship Development
Organization: Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Apply By: 03 Dec 2020
RFP for Third Party Evaluation of the Scheme National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme, PM YUVA and Pilot Project for Entrepreneurship Development
About the Organization:
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship is responsible for co-ordination of all skill development efforts across the country, removal of disconnect between demand and supply of skilled manpower, building the vocational and technical training framework, skill up-gradation, building of new skills, and innovative thinking not only for existing jobs but also jobs that are to be created. The Ministry aims to Skill on a large Scale with Speed and high Standards in order to achieve its vision of a 'Skilled India'.
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Government of India, invites online bids under two bid systems (i.e.Technical Bid and Financial Bid) for Selection of Agency for Evaluation Study of ‘National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme, PM YUVA and Pilot Project for Entrepreneurship Development’.
For the purposes of determining Conditions of Eligibility and for evaluating the Proposals under this RFP, advisory/ consultancy assignments shall be deemed as eligible assignments (the “Eligible Assignments”) as follows:
- Advisory/consultancy assignments in India granted by the government, regulatory commission, tribunal, multilateral agencies, statutory authorities, public sector entities etc. in respect of design, implementation, evaluation etc. of government programs shall be deemed as eligible general assignments (the “Eligible General Assignments”)
- Evaluation studies involving quantitative and qualitative research, household surveys etc. in India granted by the government, regulatory commission, tribunal, multilateral agencies, statutory authorities, public sector entities etc. in respect of government programs shall be deemed as eligible specific assignments (the “Eligible Specific Assignments”)
Provided that the Applicant firm claiming credit for an Eligible General Assignment should have received professional fees of at least Rs. 50 (fifty) lakhs for such assignment, and where credit is being claimed by a Key Personnel, she/he should have completed the relevant assignment.
Provided further that if the Applicant firm is taking credit for an Eligible Specific Assignment, such assignment shall have been completed and the Applicant should have received professional fees of at least Rs. 20 (twenty) lakhs.
Note: Applicants cannot provide the same assignment(s) under both General and Specific assignments mentioned above
Conditions of Eligibility of Applicants
- Applicants must read carefully the minimum conditions of eligibility (the “Conditions of Eligibility”) provided herein. Proposals of only those Applicants who satisfy the Conditions of Eligibility will be considered for evaluation.
- To be eligible for evaluation of its Proposal, the Applicant should be a Private/ Public limited company or partnership firm or expert institution or a Government Institution with operations in India. The applicant organization must have successfully executed at least 3 similar work of independent evaluation (worth Rs. 20 lakhs or more for one evaluation) of the Central Government Schemes (Central Sector Schemes and Centrally Sponsored Schemes) during 2018-19 to 2020-21.
Terms of Reference (ToR) for Third Party Evaluation of Central Sector Scheme, ‘National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme’
The National Policy for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship - 2015 envisages provision to educate and equip potential and early stage entrepreneurs across the country. To create environment for entrepreneurship, there is a need to take initiatives to promote a culture of entrepreneurship among the youth through its schemes with the provision to recognise and honour outstanding entrepreneurs and eco-system builders.
First generation youth up to the age of 40 years with extraordinary performance in the field of entrepreneurship and the eco-system builders supporting the aspiring entrepreneurs in setting up/scaling up enterprises. The aim was to recognise these outstanding and exceptional entrepreneurs and eco- system builders to promote a culture of entrepreneurship. The awardees can encourage and inspire the youth of the society to opt entrepreneurship for self- employment and employment generation
Terms of Reference (ToR) for Third Party Evaluation of Central Sector Schemes, PMYUVA and Pilot Projct (PM-YUVA 2.0)
Skilling and Entrepreneurship are two distinct yet related functions of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). In addition to skilling, MSDE has taken initiatives for implementing entrepreneurship development schemes and programmes for the youth through entrepreneurship education/training. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) for Short Term Skill Training and Pradhan Mantri YuvaUdyamita Vikas Abhiyan (PM-YUVA) for entrepreneurship development, are example of such efforts of the Ministry. While PMKVY focuses on Skilling the youth in sector specific trades to make them job ready, PMYUVA focused on creating jobs through setting up enterprises by the youth getting entrepreneurship education and training.
- Bids are invited in two Bid System, (1) Technical bid and (2) Financial bid and shall be submitted to the Ministry for undertaking the work of Evaluation Study of “National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme, PM YUVA and Pilot Project for Entrepreneurship Development”.
- Bids shall be submitted on or before last date i.e. 3r d December, 2020.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd