RFP-Documentation of One of World’s Largest COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign: Experiences & learnings from Madhya Pradesh
Organization: William J. Clinton Foundation
Apply By: 19 Apr 2021
RFP - Documentation of One of the World’s Largest COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign: Experiences and learnings from Madhya Pradesh
About the Organization:
William J. Clinton Foundation was established in India to promote high quality medical care and treatment for people living with HIV/AIDS, and effective care and treatment of children suffering from malnutrition, diarrhoea, pneumonia, and malaria. WJCF’s solution-oriented approach focuses on improving market dynamics for medicines and diagnostics; lowering prices for treatment; accelerating access to lifesaving technologies; and helping governments build the capacity required for high-quality care and treatment programs.
Scope of Work:
WJCF in collaboration with the state of Madhya Pradesh and other development partners is documenting the learnings and experience of the state government in rolling out the COVID-19 Vaccine rollout. The output generated in this project would be a resource for the global public health community, government, and non-government institutions in rolling out similar kind of public health programs. Hence, a comprehensive and targeted communications strategy is the core of the project to create awareness, through direct and indirect engagement. The agency should also provide support through a communications expert who would guide the overall strategic project strategy and support CHAI leadership. The expert should be managing all communications plan activities.
WJCF is looking forward to collaborating with a communications agency to:
- Conceptualize, develop, implement, and evaluate the documentation and communication strategy for the project in collaboration with the CHAI team and constituents.
- Advise the concerned team on appropriate communication strategy including media options and formats for documentation.
- Conceptualize the theme and overall schematic of the project and all the printed, audio-visual, social media deliverables and events as stated below.
- Analyze the target audience and develop the dissemination strategy (Decide who, where, and when to communicate) using quantitative measures, and translate it into action.
- Print, publish (if required) and disseminate all the collaterals as mentioned.
- Work in close collaboration with the Government of Madhya Pradesh, state development partners and the photographer.
- Align with the internal and external stakeholders (including GoMP, donors and development partners) on stories/ideas/output.
- Undertake research (secondary and primary) on documenting experiences and best practices if required to produce collaterals.
- Strategize, develop, and create print, television, radio, and social media campaign on the team’s behalf to publish excellent quality content.
- Conceptualize the overall theme of workshops, webinars, conferences, and photo exhibitions and support the team in organizing such events.
- Provide an overview of agency credentials relevant to the current Scope of Work, including proposed team and relevant Public Health documentation experience.
- Provide an overview of the main target audience2
- Provide creative concept/s (such as Contribution of Frontline Health Workers to the success of COVID 19 Vaccination, Agile Leadership, Building Vaccine Confidence, Community Participation, etc.) that:
- Appeals to the target audience
- A sample documentation/communication strategy
- Provide layouts and samples of the work proposed in a complete package of collaterals
- Provide a detailed breakdown of the budget and agency fee structure
If your agency decides to submit a proposal in response to this RFP, please contact us confirming your interest in submitting a proposal, not later than April 7, 2021 to the email address email@example.com. The proposal must be submitted electronically at the email id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by April 19, 2021 by 23:59 PM.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd