RFP-Erection & Installation of Vortex 2A & Repairing of Vortex 2B with supply & application of refractory all consumables & required scaffolding in both cyclones of Unit 2 boiler
Organization: Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Ltd.
Apply By: 13 May 2021
RFP - Erection and Installation of Vortex 2A and Repairing of Vortex 2B with supply and application of refractory, all consumables and required scaffolding in both cyclones of Unit 2 boiler” of Akrimota Thermal Power Station, at VILL.NANICHHER, TAL. LAKHPAT, DIST. KUTCH, GUJARAT
About the Organization:
Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited herein after referred to as GMDC, a Government of Gujarat Enterprise, is a pioneer institution in the field of mining for more than five decades, catering to the needs of the minerals and solid fuel for the industries based in Gujarat. GMDC’s mining activities are spread all over Gujarat. It is currently dealing in minerals like Lignite, Bauxite, Fluorspar, Ball Clay, Silica sand and Manganese. GMDC has also set up a 250 MW lignite based Thermal Power Station at Nani Chher in Kutch, Wind power plant of 200 MW at Maliya, Jodiya, Godsar, Bhanvad, Bada, Varvada, Rojmal and Solar Power plant of 5 MW at Panandhro Project.
1. The Bidders should have following minimum experience of having successfully completed similar works during last 7 (seven) years ending last day of March, 2021
- Three similar completed works, each having amount of Rs. 17,20,000/- or more during last 7 (seven) years ending last day of March, 2021 or
- Two similar completed works, each having amount of Rs. 21,50,000/- or more during last 7 (seven) years ending last day of March, 2021 or
- One similar completed work having amount of Rs. 34,40,000/- or more during last 7 (seven) years ending last day of March, 2021
Similar works means the Bidders should have experience of erection of heavy equipment at height in boilers in any Thermal Power Plant or any heavy Industry’s Power Plant and carried out under the single LOI/Work Order/Agreement.
2. Bidder shall submit the details of work completed to Clause No.1 of Chapter no. IV as per FORM C-1 and FORM C-2 as provided in the Tender Document.
Tender Documents &Evaluation:
1. It is a three stage bid evaluation system. It is mandatory that the bids are first submitted on-line at https://gmdc.nprocure.com by the date and time prescribed in the tender notice as above. Representation on account of failure to submit bid online in stipulated time due to any reason whatsoever by any Bidder shall not be entertained.
A. Stage – I Preliminary Evaluation of Bid
- Before taking up evaluation of Technical Bid, a preliminary evaluation of the bid submitted online along with the details of tender processing fee and EMD etc. would be taken up. Only those bids, which have been received online along with relevant prescribed documents, would be taken for the next stage of evaluation of Technical bids.
B. Stage - II Evaluation of Technical Bid
- After preliminary bid evaluation, Technical evaluation of the bid documents, as listed below, submitted on-line would be taken up. Tender processing fee and EMD will be submitted in the sealed cover super-scribed as “Technical Bid for TENDER NO: GMDC/ ATPS-Vortex - 29/2020-21 and Name of work: “Erection and Installation of Vortex 2A and Repairing of Vortex 2B with supply and application of refractory, all consumables and required scaffolding in both cyclones of Unit 2 boiler” of Akrimota Thermal Power Station, at VILL.NANICHHER, TAL. LAKHPAT, DIST. KUTCH, GUJARAT.
EMD: Rs.1,29,000.00 (Rupees one Lakh Twenty Nine Thousands Only) in Form of
- DD in favour of GMDC Ltd. payable at Ahmedabad or
- Fixed Deposit from Banks approved by Govt. of Gujarat (except Co-operative Bank) duly pledged in favour of GMDC for a period of not less than 6 (six) months from the date of opening of preliminary bid and shall be renewed from time to time in case of requirement or
- Bank Guarantee issued by banks approved by Govt. of Gujarat from time to time (except Co-Operative bank) in the form and manner acceptable to GMDC.(Govt. GR is Annexed at Annexure-I). It should be valid for a period of not less than 6 (six) months from the date of opening of the bids.
Tender Processing Fee: Rs. 15000( Fifteen thousand only) plus GST @18% aggregating to Rs.17700/-payable by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “GMDC Ltd.” payable at Ahmedabad.
Period of contract: 20 Days from Commencement of Work
Estimated Contract Value: Approximate cost of work is Rs 43,00,000/-
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd