RFP-Impact assessment on promotive health, preventive health & behavioral changes related to practice of Yoga
Organization: Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN)
Apply By: 06 May 2021
Tender for Impact assessment on promotive health, preventive health and behavioral changes related to practice of Yoga
About the Organization:
The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) is the apex body for Research and Development in Yoga and Naturopathy established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 as an autonomous institution in 1978. Apart from research and development, Council is actively engaged in promotion, propagation, education, training & publication of Yoga and Naturopathy systems. The council has been putting constant efforts to establish its own Central Research Institute of Yoga and Naturopathy with 100 bedded Hospital facilities to generate sufficient data in support of the potential of this Health Care Systems.
Scope of Study:
Impact assessment of IDY on promotive health, preventive health and behavioral changes related to practice to Yoga. The IDY impact assessment should also cover the socioeconomic benefits, Commerce, Foreign exchange, media, education and training on yoga, skill development, employment and its impact on the healthcare, education, commerce and other industries.
The selected agency/organization/institution would finalize evaluation methodology, questionnaire etc. for the study in consultation with the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy.
The agencies/organizations/institutions having experience of at-least three completed evaluations each having cost not less than Rs15 lakhs of various Government Sector schemes in last five years may apply for undertaking the study. The agency/organizations/institutions should have capacity and capability to undertake the evaluation studies both by direct and indirect enquiry methods.
The agency/organization/institutions conducting the study will provide:
- Conduct a detailed study with supporting documents to substantiate the facts made in the report
- Conduct sample surveys, market surveys, data mining, data analytics etc to bring out the Impact of IDY.
- To evaluate the role of yoga in wellness industry, education, skill development etc.
- To evaluate the trade and commerce potential of yoga
- To prepare a detailed report and provide 1 Softcopy and 10 Hardcopies of the draft report;
- Soft copy of the data and information collected during the evaluation;
- 10 Hardcopies of the Final Report in colored printing;
- Soft copy of the Final Report in Compact Disc;
- Colored photographs & video of the visits etc. for the Programme evaluated;
- Presentation to the Department upon preparation of final report.
- The report to be prepared in two months
The agency/organization/institutions would also give the undertaking that the information collected in respect of the scheme/Programme of CCRYN will not be disclosed / presented anywhere without obtaining prior permission of the Council. The report, material etc. generated/collected during the study shall be the property of CCRYN will have proprietary rights.
Eligibility / Qualification Criteria:
- The Tenderer must be registered on the GeM portal.
- The Tenderer shall have minimum 2 years experience in proposed methodology/strategy for conducting IDY/AYUSH study/Survey and Past work done in the similar field.
- The Tenderer shall have to provide services required at New Delhi.
- The firm may enclose sufficient documents regarding their experience in execution of work order, specifically maintenance/ creation of websites in different modes.
- All Tenderers must enclose GST registration certificate along with the tender documents
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd