RFP Invited for Agency for Verification of Data
Organization: India HIV/AIDS Alliance
Apply By: 12 Apr 2021
RFP - Agency for Verification of Data
About the Organization:
India HIV/AIDS Alliance (Alliance India) is a diverse partnership that brings together committed organisations and communities to support sustained responses to HIV in India. Complementing the Indian national programme, they work through capacity building, knowledge sharing, technical support and advocacy. Through their network of partners, they support the delivery of effective, innovative, community-based HIV programmes to key populations affected by the epidemic.
India HIV/AIDS Alliance (Alliance India) & Solidarity and Action Against The HIV Infection in India (SAATHII) are requesting joint proposal for services of a qualified research agency/consultant and/or consultants to conduct the “The Verification of Data as per the Standard Operating Procedures” The Research agencies/consultant/team of consultants are requested to submit a detailed proposal as per the guideline under the head “Request for Proposal”.
Purpose and objective of Data Verification:
The main objective of the Agency would be to validate the data authenticity of the data received from the partner organizations received in the image or pdf formats against soft data shared in excel / word on the given parameters and also to check duplicity of the data implied if any, within the given partners.
Scope of Work:
The agency will provide services for the desk review of document verification of the clients for:
- The quantum of data would be around 50,000 to 70,000 thousands data.
- The following details to be verified: Account Holder Name, bank Account, IFSC Code from the scanned copy (Image/PDF) of Passbook
- Bank Holder name should be matched from the ID proof provided by the client or approved list by the organization.
- Ensure the availability of compulsory documents (At least two documents) – a. Bank Account; b. Any one Govt. Id/Address proof OR approved list provided by the organization
- ID/Address proof have to be verified along with organization letter
Additional Criteria for selection of an agency:
- Agency should be a registered agency as per the Govt. Registration ACT
- Should be able to do automated as well as manual processes to examine and verify the data
- Along with proposal qualification and experience of personnel handling the data shall be shared.
- 3-5 references of the clients with similar data requirements
- The data is highly sensitive health and financial data, and utmost privacy and confidentiality expected, accordingly the agency shall sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Randomly 10 % of data will be validated for quality of data entry.
- Before finalization of the vendor, a site visit will be done.
- Cleaned and formatted Data as per the required guidelines indicated in the Terms of Reference as per the developed Standard Operating Procedures.
The technical and financial proposal bid should be submitted in soft copy over email to both the following -
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd