RFP Invited for Hiring of an Agency for Providing Support for Digital Engagement
Apply By: 28 Oct 2020
RFP - Hiring of an Agency for Providing Support for Digital Engagement
About the Organization:
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions-including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s India office is working with governments and partners to strengthen supply chain and improve availability of contraceptives in public health facilities. Our family planning supply chain strengthening project provides technical support to eight states in India to improve availability of contraceptives at government health facilities.
Scope of Work and Deliverables
Scope of Work:
PATH’s India office is working with governments and partners to address the gaps that prevent access to family planning commodities in public health facilities. Our family planning supply chain strengthening project provides technical support to eight states in India to improve availability of contraceptives at government health facilities.
PATH is looking for an experienced agency to provide support for the following activities under this project in close coordination with PATH team:
1. Organize a half day virtual national level dissemination meeting in the first week of December 2020 to share the impact, key learnings and outcomes from the project with stakeholders. The national consultation will need to be a virtual event in the form of an online webinar or workshop or panel discussion involving the virtual participation of key stakeholders from across the country. The agency will need to handle all logistics for the virtual event, including:
- Developing a theme, concept and agenda for the virtual event,
- Developing custom branded communication materials and graphics to publicize the event on social media and other digital channels and among key stakeholders leading up to, during and post the event,
- Drafting, sending out and tracking invitations for participants
- Identifying and inviting panelists/speakers,
- Identify and use an appropriate digital tool to organize the virtual dissemination meeting. Existing PATH webinar/meeting tools could also be used for organizing the virtual event if they are apt for this purpose.
- Organize a glitch free and engaging event with appropriate icebreakers utilizing moderator(s) as needed
- Capture the key discussions and participant feedback of the event and share the same within 10 days of the end of the event.
- Capture photos of key moments of the event and share the same within 1 day of the end of the event.
- If required, live share the event on appropriate online channels and also live tweet or report on the event to increase participation and engagement
- Share key metrics of the event including number of participants, and engagement during the event and on social media
In addition to the national dissemination meeting, the agency will need to provide handholding support to the project’s state technical officers to organize smaller state level virtual dissemination meetings in 8 states. This handholding support is expected to involve the development of a how to guide, supporting graphics along with one virtual training to orient the project state leads on how to organize the state level dissemination events.
2. Develop custom social media content (graphics and posts) for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for a month long social media push to share the key outcomes, impact and learnings from the project that can be shared on PATH’s social media channels, used by PATH project staff for sharing on their personal social media channels and also can be packaged and shared as a social media toolkit with key stakeholders to share on their channels. The agency will need to develop the necessary compelling content for the social media push including any associated graphics, infographics (static or animated) as per PATH’s brand.
3. Optional (if needed): Design, code, test and handover a HTML newsletter that provides an update on the project’s outcomes, the national and state events along with any other relevant content
- One virtual national dissemination event with all associated graphics, invites, custom branding.
- How to guide for 8 state level dissemination events.
- Social media content with custom posts, graphics and infographics for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for a month long social media push
- One HTML newsletter
Proposal Requirements - Financial
Provide itemized costs for the total scope of this project, based on the scope of work and deliverables outlined in Section IV. The final scope of work may be subject to negotiation; however, bidder selection will be made against the original scope of work. Bids should include itemized costs for key elements of the scope of work, as follows:
- A detailed introduction of the agency.
- Information on similar kind of projects handled previously including online links to photos or reports on the same.
- A synopsis of key professionals to be involved in the assignment.
- A tentative timeline.
- Budget: Budget should be as detailed as possible; indicating the human resource costs and any other direct costs to be involved in this assignment. The budget should also indicate applicable taxes.
- Itemization of all other costs, e.g., agency costs, agency fees, sub-contracted resources, administrative costs, supplies, tax, etc.
Proposal Requirements – Technical
Provide a narrative on your technical approach to accomplish the Scope of Work and Deliverables per section IV, including:
- Description of technical approach.
- Discussion of project management and roles of project team.
- Timeline to meet the deliverables.
- Potential obstacles and plan to overcome them.
- Identification of major internal and external resources.
Provide information on your overall qualifications, including:
- Profile of relevant corporate qualifications.
- Profile of relevant experience and examples of related work.
- Qualifications of key members of the proposed project team (attach CVs and provide details of back-up/standby teams).
- Number of years in business.
- Annual revenue
- If your company has more than one location, please indicate these qualifications for the site that is responding.
- Technical/Program Contact: Anil Cherukupalli email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procurement Contact: Sushil Kumar Pandey, email: email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd