RFP Invited for Organization Capacity Building Providers
Organization: The Public Health Institute (PHI)
Apply By: 24 Sep 2020
RFP - Organization Capacity Building Providers
About the Organization:
Public Health Institute is dedicated to promoting health, well-being and quality of life for people throughout California, across the nation and around the world. During their more than 50 years as an independent nonprofit, the Public Health Institute has led and managed hundreds of projects and programs ranging from small task order contracts to large, multi-site research programs with national and international significance.
Capacity Strengthening and Organizational Learning Program for India is funded by The David and Lucile Packard Foundation. The project’s primary goal is to strengthen the organizational resilience of select organizations (partners) working in maternal and child health (MCH), and sexual and reproductive health (SRH) in India during, and in the wake of, the COVID-19 pandemic
The purpose of this invitation to bid (ITB) is to solicit proposals to create a panel of organization capacity building providers. Selected providers will have a broad range of expertise to address organizational development needs and outcomes through workshops, webinars, and one on one technical assistance. Capacity-building topic areas are outlined in Appendix A.
In order for PHI to conduct an efficient proposal evaluation, bidders are required to order submissions under the following headings and subheadings.
1. Organization Information. Bidders must have legal standing to operate in India.
This section shall state:
- The legal name of the organization and any alternate names for which the company is known (D.B.A.);
- Mailing, and physical address(es);
- Remit-to billing address;
- Phone, fax, and website (if applicable);
- Organization type
- List of corporate officers with titles (if applicable); and
- Name (first and last), title, mailing address, phone number, fax and email of the person to receive notices and who is authorized to make decisions or represent the company with respect to this RFP
2. Organization History and Background. This section shall state:
- Number of years in business
- List of Board of Directors (if applicable)
- Total # of Staff
- Background, experience, qualifications, technical capabilities of key personnel, including licensing and certification(s), if applicable.
3. Experience, qualifications, technical capabilities. For each domain listed below, describe your experience providing capacity building and organizational development services. Describe current or past assignments working in/with social sector non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and outcomes of those engagements. Include descriptions of workshops and webinars implemented, and attach samples of tools and other collateral developed by your organization.
Experience working in/with NGOs addressing maternal child health, reproductive health, and family planning is preferred, but not required.
- Organizational resilience and agility
- Financial management
- Managing people
- Organizational leadership
4. Experience, qualifications, capabilities with the following (may be combined with #3 above):
- Individual and team coaching, and adult learning
- Facilitation of large and small groups;
- Working objectively with individuals and the group as a whole;
5. References: Provide at least 3 professional references.
6. Cost schedule – A description of the bidder’s price schedule, including services included with each price schedule (hourly/daily/monthly/yearly/discounts)
Submission of Proposals & Closing Time
- Proposals may be submitted via an online portal: https://globalhealthleaders.org/organizational-effectiveness/
- If unable to submit online, please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions are due by: 24 September 2020 23:59 – Pacific time
- The question period will be from 11 September – 15 September at 23:59 Pacific time)
- Question answers will be posted to: https://globalhealthleaders.org/organizational-effectiveness-qa/
- Question period: 11 – 15 September, 2020
- Proposals due: 24 September, 2020 at 23:59 Pacific time
- Scoring and Selection 25 September – 2 October, 2020
- Bidders notified: 9 October, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd