RFP Invited for Procurement of PPE Kits
Organization: India HIV/AIDS Alliance
Apply By: 19 Sep 2020
RFP - Procurement of PPE Kits
About the Organization:
India HIV/AIDS Alliance (Alliance India) is a diverse partnership that brings together committed organisations and communities to support sustained responses to HIV in India. Complementing the Indian national programme, they work through capacity building, knowledge sharing, technical support and advocacy. Through their network of partners, they support the delivery of effective, innovative, community-based HIV programmes to key populations affected by the epidemic.
Pre - Qualification
Only those bidders who fulfill the following need to apply:
- Bidder is a manufacturer/distributor or wholesaler and has experience dealing in such products (hygiene products) as mentioned in this RfP.
- Average annual turnover for past 3 years (2017, 2018 and 2019) is more than INR 200 million.
- Capability statement to deliver in and across geographic regions of India.
Additional information/details required:
- Complete name and address of organization
- Details of registration along with copy of related registration document
- Copy of audited financial statements for year 2017, 2018 & 2019. The turnover details are required to be specifically highlighted.
- Complete details of offices located in India.
- Complete details of plant/warehouse/facility (this is important for visit and audit purpose, which may be conducted by Alliance India.)
- Copy of related certifications required for carrying on said business.
- In case you have any current association with Alliance India, then details thereof. Also in past if you have any relationship with Alliance India, provide such details.
- Copy of documents confirming that vendor is licensed to carry on business for all the products covered by this RFP.
- Details of any pending litigation regarding any contract disputes? If yes, please provide details of dispute. If no, kindly self-certify the same.
- Indicate by position or title of the person who will have overall responsibility for the Alliance India account. Also, do share the escalation matrix in case Alliance India need to get in touch with someone higher than such point of contact.
- What performance metrics, quality standards, and quality assurance measures does the vendor has in place to monitor deliverables and customer satisfaction?
- Indicate process plan for full implementation of project as per schedule shared by Alliance India.
- Provide at least three client references to whom you have provided similar products. Include client name, address, contact person, contact number and email. Kindly note, they may conduct reference check with such clients at any stage of negotiation or for successful bidder.
- Re-dispatch/delivery process in case of material returned undelivered.
While the purchase order will be issued for total quantity latest by 30 September and the deliveries need to be commenced by vendor with following schedule. The details of districts/places where delivery is to be done is attached herewith (also referred to as batch):
- 12% of the total PO quantity to be delivered at all locations by 12 October, 2020
- 24% of the total PO quantity to be delivered at all locations by 05 November, 2020
- 24% of the total PO quantity to be delivered at all locations by 05 January, 2021
- 40% of the total PO quantity to be delivered at all locations by 05 March, 2021
Evaluation will be done for each bidder who has qualified for the pre-qualification on the following grounds:
- Background and experience of at least 3 years in providing requested products and or hygiene products. This will be ascertained only when the bidder provides adequate details of their experience for last 3 years. In absence of adequate details, the bidder may not meet the said requirement.
- Average annual turnover for past 3 years (2017, 2018 and 2019) of more than INR 200 million.
- Capability statement and plan to deliver in and across geographic regions of India. Time frame estimate and delivery schedule in form of logical flow of material to the end user. They request for a detailed statement. This would also include time span and details for returned deliveries.
Duration of contract
The contract will be valid till March 2021. Terms and conditions will be as per the standard contract template of Alliance India. The contract template will be shared with successful bidder only.
Annex: Location List for PPE Supply
Deadline: 5.30 pm on 19 September, 2020.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd