RFP Invited for Procurement of services for Design, Layout and Artwork
Apply By: 20 Jan 2021
RFP - Procurement of services for Design, Layout and Artwork
About the Organization:
UNICEF works in Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential - to the benefit of a better world.
Instructions to Bidders:
UNICEF will select a contractor and enter into a contractual agreement to provide the services outlined in the terms of reference, the general & specific terms and conditions and in accordance with the method of selection specified in this RFP. Bidders are therefore invited to submit their technical and financial proposals for this assignment. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of proposals, and UNICEF shall not be responsible for these costs, irrespective of the outcome of the bidding process.
As part of the support to the Government of Rajasthan and other development partners, UNICEF needs to develop and print programme/communication support material like books, brochures, leaflets, posters, banners, etc. based on specific requests. This requires the conceptualization, layout-designing and finalization of print ready artwork of programme and communication material, and in some cases the production and installation of the same.
The purpose of this assignment is to hire the services of a professional agency/design house to undertake the edit, layout, design and production of various UNICEF programme/communication material based on raw inputs provided by UNICEF, deliver ready-to-print files of the same, and in specific cases undertake its production and installation.
An analysis over the last two three years clearly indicate that the requirement for such transactions are very frequent in nature and often come from multiple sources with minimum submission. Initiating bidding processes each time for a specific request is time consuming and affects the timeliness of submissions. Taking these factors into consideration, it is suggested that a contract be established for procurement of services for graphic designing work
Basic Objective of the Assignment:
The basic objective of this assignment would be for:
- Conceptualization of creative design, layout, edit, proofreading and development of UNICEF programme/communication material, in adherence to UNICEF Brand Guidelines
- Handover of ready-to-print soft files and dummy copy of the same, as per agreed specification, to UNICEF
- In specific cases, undertaking the production and installation of the required material (e.g.: banners/backdrops)
- A ready-to-print soft file (via DVD/CD/Email), as per agreed specification, of the UNICEF material; final artwork hard copy; production and installation, as per agreed specifications, where applicable.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- The agency should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the design, layout and editing, preferably of development-related material.
- A good understanding of children’s issues in the wider social development and human rights perspective will add value.
- The agency should have professional staff that has extensive experience and grasp of the current trends and tools of design/layout, and latest equipment, to be able to provide a quality service.
- The agency should provide appropriate technical expertise, qualified personnel and infrastructure to meet UNICEF’s requirement.
Any questions concerning this invitation must be forwarded in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with specific reference to this RFP number prior to 2 days of the due date of submission of the proposal.
Bidders must submit their proposal, ensuring separate emails for the Technical Proposal and the Financial Proposal. Each email should indicate the Tender Number and Technical or Price Proposal in the subject line. The Financial Proposal must be submitted in an email separate from the rest of the proposal. NO PRICE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CONTAINED IN THE TECHNICAL PROPOSAL. Prices or rates shall not appear in any other part of the proposal.
Supplier will submit the proposals electronically to Bids at email@example.com in the following manner:
- Technical Proposal file clearly named as “Technical Proposal- RFP-S&P-2021-001-9164313”
- Financial Proposal file clearly named as “Financial Proposal- RFP-S&P-2021-001-9164313” which should be password protected (password would be asked later).
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd