RFP Invited for Recruitment Consultant/Agency
Organization: Room to Read
Apply By: 21 Oct 2020
TOR - Recruitment Consultant/Agency
About the Organization:
Room to Read is a global organization transforming the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education. They work in collaboration with local communities, partner organizations, and governments to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children and ensure girls can complete secondary school with the skills necessary to negotiate key life decisions.
Scope of Work:
The selected firm will provide the following recruitment services:
- Searching and headhunting: Recruitment agency shall explore prospective candidates from its rich database, other sources, and/or by headhunting to match the skills and qualifications required by the specific job description. To achieve this, the agency may be required to undertake labor market analysis, tap networks of professional affiliations, and leverage social media and other non-traditional methods of candidate sourcing.
- Screening: Recruitment agency will analyze profiles received through applications or other sources and identify the ones who match the position profile.
- Shortlisting: Recruitment agency shall then share a shortlist of a maximum of seven of the most qualified prospective candidates to Room to Read for Panel interview and selection. If any of the shortlisted candidates do not meet the hiring managers’ expectations, room to Read shall ask for additional candidates to be added to the shortlist.
- Interview Invite: Recruitment agency will coordinate and setup interview, and also send invite to the potential candidates to be interviewed. Recruitment agency will conduct the written self or/and technical assessments and share it with hiring panel and hiring manager.
If the candidate placed by the recruitment agency leaves the organization on his/her own accord within the first 3 months from his/her date of joining, the recruitment agency within the initial fees, would suggest alternative candidate (s)for the position. Room to Read would also have an option of considering the second-best profile from the list of interviewed candidates for the position.
Area of the Operations:
The operations will be conducted all over India especially at the functional area of Room to Read India Trust. Presently we are operating in various states of India like, Telangana, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, New Delhi, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. Room to Read India Trust may plan to add few more states for implementation of its program in future that will also include in the same as and when we communicate it to Vendor.
Duration: The contract will be issue for one year.
- Please send in your/ team's CV or organizations profile.
- Please share your client list.
- Detailed description of past experience.
- While submitting the proposal, please make sure you write “Technical Proposal for Recruitment Agency” in the email subject.
- Proposal received after the prescribed deadline will not be considered.
- While sending the proposals please do not copy anybody from Room To Read in the email
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY FINANCIAL PROPOSAL/COSTING IN YOUR TECHNICAL PROPOSALS
For any query related to assignment please contact on the below email address: Hussain.firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submitting the proposals is 21st October’2020 on the email address mentioned below: Procurement.India@roomtoread.org
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd