RFP Invited for Supply of PPE Kits and Other Materials in Different Locations in Assam, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan
Organization: Lords Education and Health Society (LEHS) | WISH
Apply By: 05 Jul 2020
RFP for Supply of PPE Kits and Other Materials in Different Locations in Assam, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan
About the Organization:
Wadhwani Initiative for Sustainable Health Care is the flagship program of Lords Education & Health Society, a registered non-profit organization in India. WISH works towards improving the quality of and access to primary healthcare services for the underserved communities. WISH is implementing primary healthcare models through partnership with state governments, international agencies and the private sector by appropriately introducing promising healthcare innovations in the public health system in order to build an equitable, innovation-led and evidence-based quality healthcare system within easy reach of the underserved population of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Assam.
LEHS|WISH intends to procure following material as per the quantity attached:
- Three lair Surgical Mask: between 52500 to 105000
- PPE kit: 1530 to 3060
- N95 Mask: 18810 to 37620
- Hand Sanitizer (500 ml sprayer): 6080 to 12160
- Latex Hand Gloves: 78300 to 156,600
- Hypochlorite Solution: 1655 to 3300 liters (in 5 liter pack)
(The bidders may quote their price for both the quantity also)
Places of Supply:
The Items need to be delivered in different locations across four state in Assam as per details given in the link below: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ocp2mJ6ZbhtGBIM7Uck0o0mzBPT5OULA/view?usp=sharing
Quality/Standard of Materials:
The materials should be of good quality and most have the approval of ICMR. The three shortlisted bidders will be asked to submit sample of their product in the Head Office at Delhi.
General Guidelines for Bidding:
- Please provide your best rate with taxes.
- Any breakage/ damage during transportation will be the sole responsibility of the vendor. All material should be delivered in proper conditions as per specifications.
- Payment terms: All Payment will be made through cheque/NEFT within 10 working days of receiving materials in different locations and original invoice in the HO.
- Kindly mention your payment & delivery terms in the bid, if any.
- The quantities mentioned are tentative and may change at the time of placing the order.
- LEHS reserves the right to award the contract to one or more bidders, accordingly the final quantities required may be divided among successful bidders.
- LEHS reserves the right to cancel the bid(s) and may call for fresh bids. LEHS also has the right to reject any bid without assigning any reason.
- If there is delay in delivery, the penalty clause will be imposed as per LEHS policy. LEHS also reserves the right to cancel the entire order in case of delay for more than 10 days from the scheduled delivery dates.
- Bids incomplete in any respect, will not be considered.
Attachments/Enclosures with proposal:
Please submit the following as enclosures or attachments with your proposal.
- Copy of registration documents/certificate and most recent renewal as a legal entity.
- License or permission, if any for doing business.
- Copy of Authorized dealership issued by the company if any.
- PAN Copy
- GST Registration copy
- Balance Sheet for last two years
Interested vendors are requested to submit detailed financial proposals by e-mail only at email@example.com latest by 5th July 2020.The proposals received after the due date will not be considered.
For any query vendors may write to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5pm, 2nd July 2020.
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd