RFP-Selection of Operating Partner for Setting Up, Operation, Maintenance & Management of IIS-Kanpur on N-PPP Mode
Organization: National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Apply By: 24 Jun 2021
RFP - Selection of Operating Partner for Setting Up, Operation, Maintenance and Management of Indian Institute of Skills In Kanpur (IIS-KANPUR) on a not for profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) Mode
About the Organization:
National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) aims to promote skill development by catalysing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. Further, the organisation provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Their mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships.
MSDE has decided to undertake the setting up, operation, maintenance and management of IIS Kanpur (“Project”) through a N-PPP mode and has authorized NSDC to carry out the Bidding Process for selection of a private entity as the Bidder to whom the Project may be awarded. The vision behind setting up of IISs is to build world class skill training centres by learning from and imbibing best practices from internationally renowned existing skill institutions.
Eligibility of Bidders:
- The Bidder may be a single entity or a group of entities (the “Consortium”) coming together to implement the Project. However, no applicant applying individually or as a member of a Consortium, as the case may be can be member of another Bidder.
- The Bidder may be a natural person, private entity, partnership firm, company, society, trust, educational institutions/ any other legal entity as per the applicable legislation of the respective country to which the Bidder belongs, or any combination of them with formal intent to enter into an agreement or under an existing agreement to form a Consortium. A consortium shall be eligible for consideration subject to the conditions set out in Clause 2.2.5 below.
- To determine the eligibility of Bidders for qualification under this RFP, the provisions under this RFP shall apply. A Consortium shall be eligible to participate in the Bidding Process, subject to the fulfillment of additional requirements as set out in Clause 2.2.5 below.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
To be considered as technically qualified for submitting a Bid for a Project, a Bidder must fulfill the applicable conditions of eligibility. For the purposes of satisfying the Eligibility Criteria under this RFP, a Bidder (or a Member of a Consortium) may rely on its Associates who are eligible in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this RFP, and in such an event the Bidder (or a Member of a Consortium) shall submit a certificate issued substantially in the format prescribed in Attachment 1 of Annexure B of Appendix I evidencing that such entity is an Associate of the Bidder (or the Member).
In the event that a Bidder is a Consortium, it shall comply with the following additional requirements:
- the number of Members shall not exceed 3 (three);
- the Members shall appoint one member as the lead member (the “Lead Member”) who shall hold, subject to the provisions of the Operations Agreement, equity share capital of not less than 51% (fifty one percent) of the subscribed and paid-up equity share capital of the Operating Partner until the expiry of the term of the Operations Agreement;
- members other than the Lead Member, shall hold, subject to the provisions of the Operations Agreement, equity share capital of not less than 20% (twenty percent) of the subscribed and paid-up equity share capital of the Operating Partner until the expiry of the term of the Operations Agreement;
- the members of the Consortium shall form an appropriate SPV to execute the Project, if awarded to the Consortium;
- Members of the Consortium shall enter into a binding joint bidding agreement, for the purpose of making the Bid. The joint bidding agreement will be submitted along with the Bid.
The Bidders are required to email their queries, if any, to email@example.com.
Deadline: before 1700 hours IST on June 24, 2021.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd