RFP-Short Term Training (Centrally Sponsored Centrally Managed Component) under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0
Organization: National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
Apply By: 26 Apr 2021
RFP - Phase 1, Short Term Training (Centrally Sponsored Centrally Managed Component) under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 FY 2020-2021
About the Organization:
National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) aims to promote skill development by catalysing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. Further, the organisation provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Their mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships.
The vision of the RFP implementation approach is to increase the capacity and capability of the Scheme as a whole to deliver quality skill training and placement to the youth and thus meet the growing demand for skilled human capital in various economic sectors.
The major steps involved in the selection of Training Providers in the project mode as per this RFP are summarized below:
- PMKVY RFP mode focuses on the inclusiveness of Training Providers in the form of government and private institutions, small companies, start-ups, NGOs, and others.
- Along with this, the RFP puts emphasis on quality of Training and placement. Training organizations that wish to train candidates in aspirational districts as identified by NITI Aayog are encouraged to apply.
- Only organizations that have existing centers where the trainings may be conducted. NSDC does not guarantee target allocation to any organization applying through this RFP. No organization should set up any new centers for the purpose of this RFP.
- Eligible Institutions and organizations are invited to submit proposals for allocation of targets through this RFP. The applications will be accepted only during a fixed time period.
- Each applicant organization (“Applicant”) will have to register on an online portal.
- Each Applicant can submit proposal for multiple proposed centers. Each training center proposed by an Applicant should contain the details of the sector for training along with job roles in which the Applicant wishes to conduct trainings.
- After the date of receiving applications is over, all applications will be evaluated as per the evaluation criteria
- Training Providers with strong credibility, financials and skilling experience have been encouraged through weightages on sections of scoring matrix.
- The performance of the Training Providers allocated with targets would be monitored for quality aspect of Training, placement and other factors.
- The Scheme does not allow franchising/ consortium/ Subcontracting.
- An Applicant should be eligible to work in a region and not be blacklisted by any donor agency / State Government / Central Government / Government Agency/ Public Sector Undertaking/ autonomous bodies/ any other competent authority
- An entity or any TC of the Entity should not be blacklisted for any project implemented by NSDC / MSDE
- An Applicant should have no statutory dues at the time of application
In case the eligibility conditions of the Applicant do not suffice the condition set by this RFP, the Applicant will not be allowed to submit proposals. All queries related to RFP to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org only
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd