RFP-Strengthening Gram Panchayat Capacities to Prioritize & Strengthen RMNCH & Nutrition Services in Uttar Pradesh
Organization: Centre for Catalyzing Change (C3)
Apply By: 07 Jul 2022
Request for Proposal - Project Baseline: “Strengthening Gram Panchayat Capacities to Prioritize and Strengthen RMNCH and Nutrition Services in Uttar Pradesh”
About the Organization:
Centre for Catalyzing Change (C3), formerly known as Centre for Development and Population Activities (CEDPA), India, started working in India in 1987. In the last 30 years, C3 has emerged as a key change-making organization focused on improving the condition of girls and women in the country. At the core of their work and approach is the belief that gender equality is essential for development and democracy. Their programs are aimed at equipping girls and women with practical life skills, improved confidence in personal decision-making, and increased self-esteem.
Centre for Catalyzing Change (C3), formerly CEDPA India, has been working in India for over two decades with the vision of a future in India where women and girls are fully empowered and equipped to realize their rights, access opportunities and achieve gender equality and are able to fulfil their dreams free from the constraints of poverty and inequality. C3 has a proven model of working with Panchayati Raj Institutions to build capacities of elected representatives, especially women to lead the development agenda and effective governance in Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRI).
A key program strategy for achieving these objectives has been training and supporting Mahila Pradhans to increase their role in decision making and governance. The key elements of the project at district level include capacity building of Mahila Pradhan heading Gram Panchayats, facilitating strategies for active governance by Mahila Pradhans on ensuring access to basic entitlements including health, nutrition, livelihoods etc. through periodic meetings, monitoring actions and better engagement with officials, providers and stakeholders.
Role of the agency:
- Identification, recruitment and training of investigators and other field level staff.
- The training will be arranged and conducted by the agency.
- Planning, launch and implementation of data collection ensuring data quality mechanisms
- Development of CAPI and data entry of quantitative questionnaires
- Scrutiny of Questionnaires, Coding of responses, editing of the data
- Submission of data in SAV format
Data Quality Assurance, Data Processing and Report Writing:
- The research agency will be required to undertake scrutiny of questionnaires, data coding and entry and clean the data and submit the data into Excel and SPSS format to C3.
- The Research Agency will timely submit the report on data collection and quality assurance.
- The final responsibility of ensuring data quality rests with the agency; C3 maintains the right to reject the data, if there are inconsistencies or inaccuracies observed in quality of the data gathered. Any inconsistencies identified will lead to repeat survey entirely at the cost of the research agency.
- The research agency would ensure data consistency before submitting it to C3.
- All data and results of this evaluation are the property of C3 and cannot be published or disseminated elsewhere by the research agency.
- The research agency will carry out data analysis and report writing.
- The research Agency would provide C3 analysis plan and Reports
Deliverables from Agency:
The final products submitted by the agency towards the successful completion of this assignment would include:
- Final tools used for the evaluation
- Approval from Institutional Review Board (IRB) for the baseline
- Final Analysis framework and fact sheets
- Presentation of the baseline methodology and results
- baseline Report – Executive summary and final report
- Raw data sets and the syntax
- Lessons learned and recommendations
Role of C3:
C3 will proactively assist the research agency in the following:
- Participate in the training of investigators.
- Provide list of Panchayats and Mahila Pradhan for the intervention area
- Support to monitor the data collection processes.
- Guide and assist in preparing analysis plan, tabulation and report writing.
- Review and provide feedback on report.
Interested agencies kindly share the technical and financial proposal and the agency's credentials to email@example.com by 5.30 pm on/before 7th July 2022.
Please mention “PRN/P097/2022-23/021” on the subject line of email
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd