RFP-Supply, Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance of Solar Energy Solutions in 5 Health Centres across Jharkhand
Organization: Catholic Health Association of India (CHAI)
Apply By: 15 Apr 2021
CHAI and WRI India invite bids for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Solar Energy Solutions in 5 health centres across the state of Jharkhand
About the Organization:
The Catholic Health Association of India (CHAI) is a Network of 3572 Healthcare and Social Service Institutions across India. The network is divided into 11 regional units spanning the length and breadth of the country. The network’s national reach and deep grassroots presence is a unique and formidable asset, made even stronger by the profound commitment of its volunteers. CHAI is also a not-for-profit organization that works in various areas of health care, touching the lives of 12 million marginalized people every year.
Terms of Reference (TOR):
CHAI and WRI India plan to complete installation of 50 kW of solar energy in health centres by July-2021 in the state of Jharkhand (10 kW at each health centre). The project will include design and installation of RE solutions to meet the needs of the healthcare facilities which are not connected to or do not have a reliable grid and/or are dependent on polluting diesel generator sets.
CHAI hereby invites experienced & eligible vendors to bid through this Request for Proposal (RfP) for carrying out the Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning including 5 years operation, comprehensive warranty and maintenance of 10 kW Off-grid Solar power plant with battery backup to be installed at 5 health centres in the state of Jharkhand.
While the health centres will be shortlisted in due course, the criteria we will use will ensure that the health centre is a right fit for the capacity being installed: with the facilities being around 20 – 40 bedded hospitals in unserved or underserved areas with poor reliability of the grid and/or heavy reliance on diesel generators to meet their current power requirements, and predominantly situated in rural and peri-urban parts of the state. Priority will be given to those health centres having a clear, shade-free and sturdy rooftop structure or ground-mounted space that is feasible to install 10 kWp system within the health centre’s boundaries
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Bidder should have been in operation for at least 3 – 5 years in the area of supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Solar Energy Systems of similar size.
- Bidder should be able to provide prompt and excellent service to all regions of the state of Jharkhand. They should have a service (O&M) team that is servicing Jharkhand and must have in-house capacity to resolve any issue or complaints. Any complaints raised by the health centre on the operation of the Solar PV system should be resolved within 3 days (72 hours) at the latest.
- Bidder should provide servicing of the system for a minimum period of 5 years, as part of its O&M contract, which should include at least one physical visit every six months. The bidder will be requested to submit an acceptance latter to provide 5 years guarantee for trouble free operation and maintenance.
- In accordance to the criteria above, the bidder is expected to provide particulars of the firm in Annexure 3.
- The bidder shall complete the price schedule as per Annexure 2 furnished in the document, indicating the total cost towards supply, installation, commissioning and 5-year maintenance of solar energy solutions as per the Schedule of Requirements mentioned in the Annexure 1.
- CHAI or WRI India will not pay any extra charges over and above rate quoted by the Bidder.
- All prices quoted as per the Price Schedule in Annexure 2 by the bidder are firm and fixed, and not subject to variation on any account.
- A bid submitted with an adjustable price quotation will be treated as nonresponsive and rejected.
- A bid valid for a shorter period shall be rejected as non-responsive.
Validity of Quotation:
The quotation will remain valid for a period of 180 days from the date of receipt of quotation documents from the bidder on email. In exceptional circumstances, CHAI may request the vendor to extend the validity of the quotation beyond what has been initially indicated in this RfP. Any extension sought will have to be mutually agreed with the vendor in advance of the end of the validity period. The Proposal shall then confirm extension in writing, without any modification whatsoever on the quotation.
Technical and Financial Evaluation of Bids:
- Vendor Selection Process shall be based on bidder’s ability to offer the most cost effective & competitive rate with high product quality, compliance with technical specifications and requirements as detailed in Annexure 1, and timely delivery of goods/services.
- Notwithstanding anything stated above, CHAI reserves the right to assess the capabilities and capacity of the vendor to perform the contract, in the overall interest of CHAI. In case, vendor’s capabilities and capacities are not found satisfactory, CHAI reserves the right to reject the tender following the evaluation of bids. CHAI will enter into an agreement based on its terms & conditions and the technical specifications and prices as mentioned in the quotation. The decision of CHAI will be final.
- During evaluation of technical and financial information provided by the bidder, CHAI and WRI India may request the bidder for clarification. The response to any clarification sought should be submitted in writing.
- Any query or clarifications maybe submitted to the following email ids - email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response will be provided by 2 days.
As part of the RfP, they request you to provide necessary details in Annexure 2 and 3, in accordance with information stipulated under the Terms and Conditions and Annexure 1 (Please share the Annexure-1, 2, 3 filled and signed with supporting documents in one single pdf file).
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd