RFP for Market scan – Allied Healthcare Sector
Organization: Tech Mahindra Foundation
Apply By: 25 Jan 2021
Tech Mahindra SMART Academy, Hinjlicut, Odisha
Purpose: Market scan–Allied Healthcare Sector
Dated: 30 December2020
Submission Deadline: 25 January 2021
Tech Mahindra Foundation, the CSR arm of Tech Mahindra Ltd., works in the areas of Education and Employability. The flagship employability program of the Foundation is the Skills-for-Market Training or SMART Program, under which 100 Vocational Training Centres have been set up in 11 major cities of India. Various short-term vocational training courses are offered to underprivileged youth through these SMART Centres, upon successful completion of which the trainees are extended placement support as well.
In addition to these centres, the Foundation has decided to start a few SMART Academies with the intent of offering more advanced and longer-term courses in some specialized vocations. Launched in May 2016, the first Tech Mahindra SMART Academy is working for training paramedics in Healthcare Sector. The Academy is a state-of-the-art training institute. It aims at creating a cadre of well qualified, trained professionals in the field of allied healthcare by providing high quality innovative and interactive training to young men and women keen to pursue a career in Healthcare. The second SMART Academy forHealthcare was launched in Mohali in 2017. The third SMART Academy for Healthcarewas launched in Mumbai in December 2018. The fourth Academy is coming up in Pune and will be operational by March 2021.
About the project:
At Hinjlicut (Odisha), the Foundation proposes to start a vocational training academy, aimed at offering employment-oriented courses in Allied Healthcare to the unemployed youth. These courses could be both short-term as well as long-term courses in nature, and should have the scope to get well-paidjobs either locally. In order to identify these potential courses and for preparation of detailed project report, the Foundation invites proposals from the competent agencies/organizations to meet the following scope of work.
Objective of work
The main objectives of study are as under:
- To identify top few (8-10) job roles on demand in Odisha and their projections for next 10 years
- To study the current status of the skills demand in Allied Healthcare industry in the state of Odisha. Should include detailed Survey of companies including Hospitals.
- To study the aspirations of local unemployed youth in respect of their age group, qualification levels, aspirations and fee-paying capacities.
- To prepare feasibility report for establishing Academy at Hinjlicut.
- To prepare Detailed Project Report for the project.
Scope of work:
The scope of work includes following activities:
i. Conduct detailed survey of hospitals within Odisha and identify top 8-10 job roles in paramedical space and demand in coming years.
ii. Conduct detailed survey of youth within a 200 Km radius from centre location to report the following details
a) Demographic and socioeconomic profile of youth, especially identifying whether they are migrants or local inhabitants, and tracing migration patterns if any
b) Identification of the aspirations of youth vis-à-vis job roles identified
c) Education profile
iii. Possible Industry Tie-ups
iv. Submission and presentation of market scan
The report shall cover
- Hospitals and companies covered for defining job roles and their contact details
- Findings of job roles from industry survey
- Locations identified for youth survey
- Finding of youth aspirations in respect of age profile, qualification and income levels
- Analysis of Job roles vis-à-vis youth aspirations
- Suggested top 10 job roles
- Survey and investigation methodology
- List of formats used for survey
The market scan is a time bound assignment and must adhere to the following timeline.
Work Components Timeline from date of order
Detailed Methodology one weeks
Survey and Data collection Three Weeks
Draft report and key findings Five Weeks
Final Report and presentation Six Weeks
Terms of payment:
On submission of Detailed Methodology - 40%
Draft report and key findings - 20%
Final Report and presentation - 40%
Interested agencies can submit a detailed technical and financial proposal for the above with the following details:
- Detailed profile of the agency along with organizational history and experience of carrying out similar assignment
- Approach for carrying out the activities listed in the RFP
- Profile of people who would be engaged to work on the assignment
- Detailed budget (with break-ups)
Please send your completed proposal (only by e-mail) to: email@example.com
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd