RFP from agencies for implementation of ‘Zero Waste Urban Village Initiative in Greater Noida
Apply By: 05 Dec 2023
HCLFoundation, under My Clean City programme, invites proposals from agencies for implementation of ‘Zero Waste Urban Village Initiative in Greater Noida’
HCLFoundation delivers the corporate social responsibility agenda of HCLTech in India through its flagship programmes and special initiatives. It is a not-for-profit organisation that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long-term sustainable programmes.
HCLFoundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development. Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. It works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with a thematic focus on Education, Health, Skill Development and Livelihood, Environment, and Disaster Risk Reduction and Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion, and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCLFoundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development. At present, HCLFoundation is implementing five flagship programmes, Samuday and HCLTech Grant – Rural Development programs; Uday and My Clean City – Urban Development programmes; Harit - Environment Action program and 4 special initiatives - Power of One, Sports for Change, Academy and My E-Haat.
For more details, please visit our website – https://www.hclfoundation.org
Purpose of the RFP
The purpose of this document is to invite proposals from organizations that have been working in providing Solid and Liquid Waste Management services with a proven record of accomplishment of implementing such projects with ULBs or at village level. The organisation needs to submit proposal for ‘Zero Waste Urban Village Initiative’ in one of HCLFoundation’s project areas – Makora & Thapkhera villages of Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Under HCLFoundation’s My Clean City programme, Clean Urban Village Project initiated in 2019 has contributed to improving solid and liquid waste management, fostering cleanliness, promoting sustainable practices and setting a SWM model for 7 urban villages of Noida. Building upon this success, we now aim to expand the project to urban villages of Greater Noida city. It entails demonstrating sustainable Solid and Liquid Waste Management (SLWM) models in the two selected villages namely Makora and Thapkhera of Greater Noida.
Greater Noida has new infrastructure in terms of roads, community halls, schools, toilets, water supply etc., but it takes a rear seat when it comes to municipal solid waste management in its urban villages. Under the ambit of My Clean City programme, HCLFoundation aims to transform the selected urban villages by means of creating sustainable surroundings.
Makora & Thapkhera villages of Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh are the project implementation sites. They are situated around 5-6 kms from GNIDA office in Greater Noida. Below is a route map for reference.
Scope of Work
The proposed scope of work is captured below.
The selected partner will work with HCLFoundation for a period of 12 months to implement regular end-to-end SLWM operations activities at Makora and Thapkheda village of Greater Noida on the below key (but not limited to) objectives
Who Can Apply
1) Not-for-Profit organizations with valid 12A & 80G certificates
2) The organization should have prior expertise in the thematic area of the work
Submission Details & Deadlines
- Please submit proposals (Technical & Financials/Budget) by 5th December 2023 as per mail to:
- Technical proposal with organizational details (as per templates) to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org marking email@example.com in cc.
- Financial/proposed budget (as per annexure II) to be submitted to - firstname.lastname@example.org marking Chandram@hcl.com in cc.
- Please send in your submissions with Subject Line in the given format: HCLF/RFP/MCC/ZWUV-GN/_
- All enquiries regarding this RFP clarification should be shared before 30th November 2023 via email to email@example.com
- Proposals received after the due date will be liable for rejection.
- Proposal must include all the components mentioned above.
- We will adhere to strict activities-timeline listed as per Annexure 01. We encourage organizations to submit proposal and deliver the said work keeping the defined timelines as per the HCLFoundation’s Gant Chart in Annexure 01.
To download the full RFP, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd