RFP to conduct a Gender, Youth and Social Inclusion Analysis In Bihar
Apply By: 18 Jun 2021
About the Organization:
EngenderHealth is a leading global women’s health organization committed to working toward a world where sexual and reproductive rights are respected as human rights and women and girls have the freedom to reach their full potential. In nearly 20 countries around the world, EngenderHealth creates lasting change by training health care professionals and partnering with governments and communities to make high-quality family planning and sexual and reproductive health services available today and for all generations to come
About the project:
EngenderHealth is working to change the reality for adolescents in India. Through the Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health (TARUNYA-ARSH) Project, EngenderHealth has partnered with the governments of Jharkhand and Bihar states to improve young people’s access to and use of quality and sustainable reproductive and sexual health services.
The project objectives are as follows:
- To support local CSOs in facilitating increased awareness of SRH information and services among adolescents, parents, and other influential stakeholders in the lives of adolescents.
- To support district governments and local CSOs in improving spaces and structures for adolescents to access SRH information and services.
- To facilitate convergence by improving coordination amongst government departments and civil society to leverage existing initiatives and resources for adolescent health.
- To document and share with key stakeholders and influencers the NGO-government implementation model for RKSK for further adaptation and replication to other geographies.
Specific Task for the Agency/ Research Consultant:
The scope of work under this assignment includes finalizing and translation of research tools, obtaining ethics approval, sampling, data collection, data coding, and report development.
The detailed scope would include the following:
- Translate, pilot test and finalize study tool/ instruments
- Obtain ethics approval from local IRB boards (E.g. Sigma Research and Consulting Pvt Limited or Centre for Media Studies)
- Hiring of survey team
- Training of survey team
- Developing a field work plan and quality check protocols
- Data collection
- Transcribing, translation and summarizing interviews / focus group discussions
- Report writing
- Final tools / instruments in English and Hindi.
- Ethics approval
- Training agenda
- Data collection plan
- Interview / FGD completion report
- Transcripts and summaries of interviews and focus group discussion.
- Final report based on agreed analysis plan
- Substantial experience of agency/consultant in conducting qualitative research
- Substantial experience in conducting research in adolescent and gender issues
- Substantial Experience in producing high impact publications including articles
- Experience in conducting research in Bihar would be an added advantage
The proposal should be submitted to VAgrawal@engenderhealth.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd