Request for Proposal- Telemedicine Care
Organization: HCL Foundation
Apply By: 20 Sep 2020
The RFP has been updated as on 10th September 2020
HCL Samuday is the flagship Corporate Social Responsibility initiative of HCL Foundation which is being implemented in partnership with Government of Uttar Pradesh. HCL Samuday strives to bring a lasting impact on the lives of people residing in rural India through participatory interventions in Agriculture, Livelihood, Education, Health & Nutrition, and WASH.
The access to quality and affordable healthcare has been a legacy challenge in rural areas. Rural communities not only suffer from the shortage and lack of resources but also poor infrastructure. HCL Samuday through its interventions like Mobile Health Clinic and Facility Strengthening has improved the access & quality of the heathcare services and infrastructure un rural Uttar Padesh. COVID-19 pandemic has brought in unprecedented challenges to the health system including disruption of essential healthcare services. To strengthen the healthcare system in the existing COVID-19 situation, HCL Foundation plans to set up telehealth centres in Hardoi District of Uttar Pradesh in coordination with the state government to provide immediate support for COVID management along with providing essential health services. Telemedicine has emerged as an important innovative solution for service delivery, which in turn support to decongest the facilities, to lower the bed occupancy rate and to provide essential services to the critical patients
- To provide quality and affordable healthcare through Telemedicine technology.
- To provide easy access to primary & specialist healthcare and reduce household spending & time on travel.
- To develop a sustainable, replicable and scalable cost-effective Tele-healthcare model, to be recommended for the public health service delivery to the government.
- To develop an effective mechanism to monitor the day-to-day operational and implementation aspects of the intervention through a dash-board.
Broad Activities: The Trust/NGO will engage in the following activities
- Establishing Telemedicine Centres at government primary health centres
- Hiring of staff, training & management
- Operationalisation & maintenance of Telemedicine centres
- IEC, Mobilisation events
- Periodic data reporting & record maintenance
Details of the Work
I. Establishment of centers
- Centre establishment including all equipment, furniture, fixtures, stationery & facility branding of centres (Telemedicine)
- The safety & security of these equipment
II. Hiring of staff, training & management
- Recruitment, deployment and training of the required staff
- Monitoring the roster and ensuring their presence at the Centres
- Provision of Human Resource for management of general and specialist Telemedicine care including General Medicine, Pediatrics, Cardiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology). The consultants and medical staff must be registered with MCI.
III. Carrying out diagnostics, tele-consultations complete day-to-day ground level operations at the centres
- Diagnostic tests and counselling of patients
- Ensuring Doctors for Tele-consultation and ensuring their availability
- Consultation appointments with MOs
- Information to patients regarding date & time of appointments
- Medicine dispensation
- Referral to govt hospitals for further required tests (with referral slip)
- Conducting ANC at the centre (REMOVED)
- Conducting normal deliveries at the centre (REMOVED)
- Cleanliness & maintenance of center, and infrastructure
- Proper maintenance of equipment with necessary periodic caliberations
- Managing medicine inventory and required quality procedures, and ensure necessary statutory certifications for the same
- Stock maintenance
- Keeping the infrastructure up-to-date and ready for use, timely reporting of problems,
- and getting those corrected
- Project Management and planning at the ground level to achieve the desired milestones, accounting of expenditures
IV. IEC, Mobilisation events
- Community mobilization events
- Development & printing of IEC material for community mobilisation
- Training of field staff on community mobilization
- Awareness Creation, generating necessary traffic, all Mother & Child Health activities including deliveries
V. Periodic Data Reporting & record Maintenance
- Developing IT based systems/ dashboards for integrating multiple data sources, for collating and reporting data on real time basis. A dashboard shall display live functional staus of all the centres at any given point of time. Dashboard should be web based application to be remotely accessed
- Maintaining records in defined formats & Regular updation of the status
- Sharing of information,plan & roster
- Convening monthly meeting
- Periodic monitoring and updating records
- Deployment of telemedicine software should comply with standards defined by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GOI, for the establishment of National Telemedicine Network. The application should have provisions for creation of proper electronic health records of patients and dashboards.
- The organisation should have mechanism of quality assurance to ensure quality of product/solution provided
- The solution/platform should have flexible API integration capabilities
Initial grant will be for a year and extendable basis the need of the state and performance of the
These telmedicine centres to be installed in 10 health and wellness centres across Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh.
Who Can Apply
- Non Profit Organisations with valid 12 A & 80 G certificates are prefereed but the application is also open to Business firms/ for Profit Organisations
- The organization should have atleast 2 years of expertise in the Telemedicine domain
- Audited balance sheet with minimum annual average turnover/aid recieved of 3 croresin the last 3 years
Applicants are requested to duly fill in the Annexures and send it to the above mentioned email
To download the full ToR, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd