Request for Quotation for “Video Documentation, Haryana”
Organization: MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MAMTA-HIMC)
Apply By: 16 Feb 2020
RFP title: Request for Quotation for “Video Documentation, Haryana”
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MAMTA-HIMC) is a leading national-level NGO which works across 20 states in India. It is a not-for-profit institution registered under society Registration Act 1956.
MAMTA’s journey began in the urban slums of New Delhi in 1990 in the field of mother and child health and nutrition. In the last 27 years, MAMTA has evolved in to a leading, multi-pronged, national level in situation that is focused on empowering people and communities; building capacities; forging partnerships and alliances; building evidences on implementation as a science to advance policy and programme investments for health and nutrition of the marginalized.
MAMTA works through the mechanism of direct intervention, community mobilization, health system strengthening, networking and policy advocacy in close partnership with government and public health systems, civil societies, academic institutions, corporate sector and the community at large. MAMTA extends its work in four broad thematic areas:
- Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN)
- Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (YSRHR)
- Communicable Diseases (CDs) such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B’ & ‘C’
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
The organization has a strong team of 850 fulltime staff with multi-disciplinary senior and middle management teams. The MAMTA team, along with 136 NGO partners, is driving the health and empowerment agenda in India and across borders. In addition to India, last decade has observed spread of our work as a technical support agency to countries of South and South East Asian region as well. MAMTA has its head office in New Delhi and State/regional offices in Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna and Shimla.
The organization has a strong multi-disciplinary team. For more information, visit our website: www.mamtahimc.org
MAMTA – Health Institute for Mother & Child (MAMTA) is implementing Project JAAGRITI which is a school level intervention focussing gender at the core. The Project first phase is completed. Project in its second phase is rolled out in entire 22 districts of Haryana. Trainings at different levels and various activities at school level shall be conducted as intervention activities.
Scope of Service
- Broadly, the assignment shall include the following activities
- Video and photo documentation of the trainings, sessions at schools, activities at schools and community.
- Developing project documentary (2 versions- small duration minimum 7 to 8 minutes and long duration minimum 10 to 12 minutes) by the end of project (shooting schedule and script will be finalised in discussion with agency)
- Field shooting including training sites, school and villages and editing work to be done in consultation with MAMTA. Periodical (monthly / bimonthly) field shoot schedule shall be developed by MAMTA team
- MAMTA invites agencies having expertise in video and photo documentation, satisfying the following said conditions:
- Agency should have minimum experience of at least 7 years in photo and video documentation.
- Agency having prior experience of working in development sector shall be preferred.
- Agency shall be well versed in Hindi and English language.
The initial period of contract shall be for current financial year i.e. till March 2021 (as per the project extension in the next financial year contract shall be extended with mutual consent)
Deliverables / Outputs
- Photographs and small videos after every field shooting (numbers of the pictures and videos to be decided by MAMTA team as per the activity shot during respective shoot)
- Project documentary (2 versions- small duration and long duration)
- All the project photos and videos taken during contract
The agency shall submit his / her detailed profile, sample of related work (2 samples) done by him / her, financial details (in the format below) latest by 16th Feb 2020
Last date for submission: 16th Feb 2020.
Interested agencies are requested to kindly share the detailed financial proposal and their profile with coordinates (Name, Agency name, agency address and contact number) at the following address
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child
B-5, Greater Kailash Enclave-II, New Delhi 110048
Only sealed envelope quotation will be accepted for the bid with Subject Line Request for Quotation for “Video Documentation, Haryana”
The agencies shall submit their proposals at their own cost and risk and MAMTA shall not make any payments towards the same.
The agency shall carry out the scope of work with due diligence in close coordination with MAMTA team.
MAMTA assumes that the agency has complete clarity and understanding of the scope and objective of the assignment. The quoted fees will be considered inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd