SoW- Core Supervisory Training Gamification
Organization: Room to Read
Apply By: 31 Jan 2022
Room to Read India was established in 2003 and presently have programs in 10 states- Chhattisgarh, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh. Literacy Program implemented in 9661 government schools, 20,342 teachers trained in library management and reading activities. 17,868 girls benefitted from our Girls’ Education Program
Room to Read is a global organization transforming the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education. Founded in 2000 on the belief that World Change Starts with Educated Children®, our innovative model focuses on deep, systemic transformation within schools during two time periods that are most critical in a child’s schooling: early primary school for literacy acquisition and secondary school for girls’ education. We work in collaboration with local communities, partner organizations, and governments to develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children and ensure girls can complete secondary school with the skills necessary to negotiate key life decisions. By focusing on the quality of education provided within the communities and ensuring these outcomes are measured, we have created a model that can be replicated, localized and sustained by governments. Room to Read has benefited 16.6 million children across over 30,000 communities in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zambia.
Room to Read global headquarters is in San Francisco, and we have smaller fundraising offices in Hong Kong, London, and Delhi. We have an Asia Regional Office located in New Delhi, a Southern Africa Regional Office in Pretoria, and program offices in Colombo, Dhaka, Ho Chi Minh City, Kathmandu, Lusaka, New Delhi, Pretoria, Phnom Penh, and Vientiane.
Room to Read is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects everyone to share this commitment.
Scope of Work:
Room to Read has developed a five-day program on Core Supervisory Skills. The program has five modules, one for each day and all the supervisors have already been trained on the program. We now want to use the existing modules to reinforce some of the key skills that are mandatory for supervisors and were developed during the training sessions. To do so, we are planning to create a shorter and gamified version of the program which can be used as a refresher. The scope of work includes
- Gamifying Pre & Post Quiz of Core Supervisory Training of Room to Read India by the process of applying gaming designs and concepts to learning or training scenarios
- Gamifying the content of the program with the use of game mechanics and a compelling game design making the entire process more enjoyable and engaging and ultimately leading to enhancement of learning effectiveness for the employees.
- To make a gamified version of the Core supervisory skills training program.
- Each module can be treated as one level, so that after successfully completing Level 1 one can move to Level 2 and so forth.
- The gamified module should include interesting challenges, tasks and milestones to be achieved by the learners
- To include rewards like points, badges etc on the gamified e-module to bring up the engagement level and participation on the module
- Ensure that there is an appropriate technical support that is well equipped to handle the troubleshooting options if any.
- Technological readiness: Can be used on mobile
- Please provide pricing for above module.
- Is costing based on per user model or is there any annual subscription package you are offering (depending on number of user)? Please describe.
- Are there any other costs or expenses we should know about?
- Are there any other advantages in selecting your firm to provide these services?
- There are many firms that provide this service. Why should we choose you?
The contract will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Proven Ability to meet the requirement.
- Turnaround time commitment.
- Customer service.
- Infrastructure, including the system for tracking and reporting.
- Ease of reading reports.
- Additional services provided.
- Quality and completeness of product provided.
- Knowledge of the process involved.
Area of the Operations:
The operations will be conducted all over India especially at the functional area of Room to Read India Trust. Presently we are operating in various states of India like, Telangana, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, New Delhi, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat and Uttarakhand. Room to Read India Trust may plan to add few more states for implementation of its program in future that will also include in the same as and when we communicate it to Vendor.
Payment will be processed after 15 working days of original bill submission by the vendor.
How to Apply:
- Agencies Need to Submit TECHNICAL & FINANCIAL PROPOSALS IN SEPARATE EMAILS
- Proposals to be submitted over Procurement.India@roomtoread.org (without copying anyone from RTR and neither the below mentioned email ID)
- Last Date for the submission is 31st Jan’2022
- Subject for submission of Technical Proposal is – TECHNICAL PROPOSAL: CST-Gamification
- Subject for submission of Financial Proposal is – FINANCIAL PROPOSAL: CST-Gamification
Contact Person for Any Clarification:
Name: Vivek Shrawat
Email Id: Vivek.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd