Tender for Empanelment of Human Resource Recruitment Agency for Hiring of Manpower in Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure Society (CDRIS)
Organization: Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)
Apply By: 07 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) is a multi-stakeholder platform lead and managed by national governments UN agencies and programmes, multilateral development banks and financing mechanisms, that aims to promote the resilience of new and existing infrastructure systems to climate and disaster risks Operational aspects of CDRI are managed by Coalition for Disaster Resilient infrastructure Society (CDRIS). Currently, CDRIS is operating from A-1/303, Second Floor, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, 110029. CDRIS intends to empanel a Human Resource Recruitment Agency to provide relevant recruitment services for hiring of
talented and experienced professionals for positions ranging from junior level to senior management in the organization.
Proposals are invited by CDRIS from reputed, well established and financially sound agencies to provide Recruitment Services at the CDRIS Office.
Detailed Scope of Work:
In providing services to CDRIS, the Agency and its Personnel shall ensure to the best of their reasonable endeavor, the highest professional standards and exercise all due care, skill, and competence so as to ensure that the services provided shall be to the full satisfaction of CDRIS.
Description of Work:
- CDRIS is interested in empanelment of HR Recruitment Agency for hiring of talented and experienced professionals for positions within the organization ranging from junior level to senior management.
- CDRIS expressly stipulates that empanelment of the Agency under this document is on the understanding that this Invitation document contains only the principal provisions for the entire assignment and that any other services which may be required in connection with the successful implementation of the assignment shall be deemed to be a part of the assignment.
- The Empanelled Agency shall be required to undertake to perform all such tasks, render requisite services as may be required for the successful completion of the entire assignment at no additional cost to the Organisation.
The detailed scope of this project shall include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of job description and specifications in coordination with CDRIS for various positions, which it intends to hire, which includes roles and responsibilities, key result areas and performance indicators, qualification, experience and annual salary.
- Preparation of advertisement for filling positions identified by CDRIS in various Senior, Middle & Junior management positions.
- Respond to relevant queries from applicants over phone / email before closing date.
- Providing inputs to CDRIS before shortlisting of suitable candidates based on their experience, skill sets, academic qualification for certain critical positions specified by CDRIS, and coordinating with them for their participation.
- Providing the complete list of applicants clearly indicating their eligibility or otherwise to the HR Team.
- Short-listing of applications received for further screening (decide various screening process
- required for the job role) in consultation with CDRIS HR. g. Provide administrative support for written examination / interview of shortlisted candidates (ensuring complete co-ordination with shortlisted candidates, arranging for screening process, composition of Selection Committee etc., in consultation with CDRIS).
- Facilitate conduct of interview by the Selection Committee constituted by CDRIS.
- Administer Personality Profiling tools for the short-listed candidates, if required by CDRIS.
- Conduct tests/writing assignments for short-listed candidates.
- Conduct reference checks for the final short-list of candidates.
Bidder Eligibility Criteria
- Prior and continuing experience of providing similar type of Human Resource Recruitment Service for hiring manpower at different levels to for the development sector or UN Organisations, or World Bank, or any other International Organisations of similar stature.
- The Bidder must have implemented/ or are implementing at least three contracts for providing HR recruitment Service for hiring manpower for the Development Sector or international organisations mentioned in 4 (a) during the last 6 years.
- The Bidder must comply with the statutory requirement, PAN /TIN/TAN & GST etc.
- The Agency/Contractor should not have been blacklisted by any international organisation or Government of India. An undertaking to this effect shall be submitted by the bidders.
- Each Bidder shall submit only one bid for the entire scope of work.
- Proof of all above eligibility criteria should be submitted with the proposal.
- The Agency should have a yearly turnover of Rs. 5 crore and above.
Submission of Proposal:
- For empanelment of Human Resource Recruitment Agency for hiring of Manpower in Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure Society (CDRIS) invitation documents can be downloaded from the Tenders section of CDRI website https://cdri.world/tenders.php .
- Proposals (Bid) should be prepared with copies of all necessary documents (One sealed envelope of Technical proposal and one sealed envelope of financial proposal that will be enclosed in one final sealed envelope). If both proposals are given in one sealed envelope, then the bid may be treated as invalid and liable to be rejected. (For documents please see Annexure 1 and 2).
- The bid is to be submit only via offline mode through POST/COURIER/OFFLINE SUBMISSION to CDRI office by mentioning this “Deputy Director, (HR & Administration) CDRI, A-1 /303 Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, 110029 with the subject line: “BID
- SUBMISSION FOR EMPANELMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR CDRIS - [your agency name and full details in the envelope below]”.
- EMD transfer slip: An interest free EMD amount of Rs. Two Lakh Fifty Thousand only, should be deposited to the following Bank Account of CDRIS by 7 Aug 2020.
- Account holder’s name: Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure Society (CDRIS),
- Account No: 39172788686, State Bank of India,
- IFS code: SBIN0013182,
- Bank Phone - +91-11-2616-9116
- Branch: Safdarjung Enclave, AB-3, Community Center Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, 110029.
- Bidder needs to share the PDF copy of EMD i.e. “Online Transaction Slip” and “Scan copy of cancel cheque” through email [email@example.com ] to CDRIS. CDRIS will provide the
- ‘Acknowledgement’ on receiving the documents.
- If the bid document is not submitted as per the instructions mentioned above then the bid may be treated as rejected.
- Bidders should read all the instructions carefully and must abide by them. CDRIS reserves right to reject and cancel any bidder who does not explicitly comply with all the instructions. CDRIS also reserves the right to ask bidders to provide additional information and documents as part of due diligence. Any such request from CDRIS should be addressed by the bidders promptly.
- Deadline for receiving Bids is 7th August 2020, 17:30 hrs. Bids received later than this deadline shall be rejected. Queries regarding this tender can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email with subject line “QUERY FOR EMPANELMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR CDRIS”
For detailed ToR, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd