Back to the RFP/EOI Listing Post a RFP/EOI announcement Advertise with us Online store
Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
ToR- Landscape Study of Decentralized Cold Storage(s) in India and Assessment of Deployed Decentralized Agri Cold Storage(s)
Organization: SELCO Foundation
Apply By: 21 Mar 2023
SELCO Foundation hereby invites bids to conduct Landscape Study of Decentralized Cold Storage(s) in India and Assessment of Deployed Decentralized Agri Cold Storage(s) from 25th March to 30th September 2023.
Estimated Value of Tender is approximately ₹ 45,00,000/- (Rupees Forty-Five Lakhs Only)
The link for the tender is: https://selcofoundation.org/tender/, the tender can be downloaded from the aforesaid link from 9 th March-2023. All the bids as per the terms and conditions herein should be submitted to the undersigned, at the address mentioned herein by 4 PM IST on or before 21 st March, 2023.
Interested and eligible bidders may furnish the Technical & Commercial Bids for the work to conduct a Landscape Study of Decentralized Cold Storage(s) in India and Assessment of Deployed Decentralized Agri Cold Storage(s) to the below mentioned address:
SELCO Foundation - Tender Ref No - 15/2022-2023
#690 15th Cross J P Nagar 2nd Phase Bangalore - 560078
Any further information or clarification may obtain either in person or through phone during office hours from the office of the SELCO Foundation Ph: 080-2649 3145 or through the email – email@example.com
Scope of the Work
The broad scope of the work is to conduct a Landscape Study of Decentralized Cold Storage(s) in India and Assessment of Deployed Decentralized Agri Cold Storage(s).
Eligibility Criteria for Participating in the Bidding:
1. Bidding Organization or Bidder must be a Company (incorporated under Indian Companies Act, 1956/2013) or a Partnership Firm (registered under Indian Partnership Act, 1932) or a Sole Proprietorship Firm
2. The bidding organizations must have an average annual turnover of 1.5 Crores for the last two (2) financial years, and must have employed as on 31st December, 2022 at least five (5) full time employees. As proof of this, the bidder must submit the turnover certificate certified by Charted Accountant.
3. Bidders shall not subcontract any work provided in this NIT.
4. Bidders should have maintained an audited IT return, certified by practicing Charted Accountant for last three (3) financial years.
5. Bidders should have a valid PAN card for the Organization.
6. Bidder Should have a GST certificate of the Organization.
7. Net Worth of the bidder in the last Financial Year (2021-22) should be Positive. “Net Worth”, for purpose of this NIT and as per section 2 (57) of the Companies Act, 2013 means the aggregate value of the paid-up share capital and all reserves created out of the profits and securities premium account, after deducting the aggregate value of the accumulated losses, deferred expenditure and miscellaneous expenditure not written off, as per the audited balance sheet, but does not include reserves created out of revaluation of assets, write-back of depreciation and amalgamation.
8. The bidder shall have at least two (3) or more cumulative experience of executing contracts of said nature in the field of agriculture and allied livelihoods sectors. As proof of such experience, the bidder must submit the work completion certificates in the format below in favour of each work order issued. If the work order is from any private firm, then it is mandatory to submit TDS certificate which mentions the bidder’s name, along with completion certificate issued by private firm.
To download the full ToR, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd