Corporate Relations Officer
Organization: Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur
Apply By: 13 Mar 2020
Location: (Himachal Pradesh)
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management, Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur) is one of the newer institutions of the Indian Institute of Management family in the country. Taking forward the legacy of the IIM brand, IIM Sirmaur is committed to delivering quality education, training and research in the management sciences. IIM Sirmaur is focused on developing indigenous knowledge and practices in an enabling environment. The Institute strives for the seamless integration of management education with local and global aspirations with the understanding that management education is not just about seeking the most competitive employment opportunities, but rather about learning to serve socioeconomic concerns through ethical and visionary corporate leadership.
Position: Corporate Relations Officer (On Contract)
Corporate Relations Officer (CRO) will work for improving job potential of the students of IIM Sirmaur, development of industry linkages, and employment of the students with prestigious corporate brands along with overall coordination of the placement process.
This is a contractual job that will require working closely with the students for competency mapping, career counselling and finding jobs for them. Additionally, the selected candidate will be required to organize conclaves, seminars and conference to strengthen the industry linkages. By building external relations with the corporate and the government institutions, the candidate is expected to also fulfil targets in terms of placement of the students and seeking other opportunities from the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- work for employment of the students of IIM Sirmaur in the corporate world and relevant organisations.
- Network with the prestigious organisations for campus placements.
- coordinate for in-campus and ex-campus placement drive for the students of IIM Sirmaur.
- take initiative to develop contacts with HR Heads and top corporate leaders leading to representation and branding of the talent pool of the students of IIM Sirmaur.
- ability to plan and execute placement targets successfully in a time-bound and disciplined manner as per the academic calendar of the Institute.
- Collaborate and promote Career Planning services through in-class presentations, student organization outreach, new student orientation and in concert with college support services.
- bring new national and international employment opportunities for the students of IIM Sirmaur by establishing and maintaining productive institute-employer partnerships.
- organize conclaves, seminars and conferences to strengthen the industry linkages through various direct and indirect, cultural and knowledge exchange routes.
- Conceive activities for brand building & external communication.
- the candidate is expected to travel extensively and engaging companies for empaneling them as a recruiter at IIM Sirmaur.
Qualification and Requirements:
Essential Academic Qualification:
- MBA/PGDM with at least 60% marks or matching CGPA from any institution of national importance or any recognized premier business school.
- Good English Communication (verbal and written), Ability to develop a sound, credible reciprocal relations with industry with good PR, liaison and relationship-building skills, ability to facilitate and promote industry/institute interface with a view to meet managerial talent acquisition needs of the industry through the talent pool of the students of IIM Sirmaur.
- At least one year of successful experience as Placement Officer/Manager or Placement Head, Training and Placement Officer at any Institute of national importance or a premier business School with a strong corporate network. Or
- Around two years of experience as HR Head, VP or senior HR level with a prestigious corporate brand with a good network with HR professionals in the industry at top-level who take decisions in the area of talent acquisition and campus placements in particular.
- candidate with the willingness to travel extensively to build a network with potential recruiters.
- membership of well-known HR networking bodies.
- a highly motivated person with a pleasing personality and strong people skills.
Age Limit: Candidate's age should be preferably below 50 years.
Salary: Negotiable and commensuration with relevant successful track record, qualifications and potential to deliver results (On consolidated basis).
Period of Contract: The period of contract for the post shall be initially for a period of one year (extendable on year to year basis up to 03 years based on yearly performance).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd