Organization: Bharti Foundation
Apply By: 12 Mar 2021
Location: (Assam) (Jharkhand)
About the Organization:
Bharti Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises, an Indian business conglomerate based in New Delhi. They conducts free programs in both primary and higher education for the underprivileged children, with a particular focus on girls. The Satya Bharti School Program, started in 2006, is the flagship program of Bharti Foundation. The foundation has been recognized by many societies and award committees for its corporate social responsibility programs.
Position: Academic Mentor
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To support School Heads / Principals and strengthen the curriculum planning, delivery and class room transaction process for improved effectiveness.
- Optimized usage and improvement of school’s infrastructure and facilities especially working toilets, functional library, computer labs , Science labs and energized classrooms
- Activation of critical processes such as sports, drawing and other student cantered activities and events
- Smooth academic operations throughout the year and also non-academic operations viz sports day, annual day, republic day, community volunteering, PTM etc Support to teachers through interaction sessions.
- Subject weeks will be conducted in schools for Science, English and Math which will be linked with the annual curriculum and include projects, activities and assignments to reinforce the learning.
- Technical support will be extended to schools through the mentors on subject specific hand-holding to teachers.
- Support on difficult concepts and conducting specific need-based refresher training and small modules.
- Extending support in planning the entire academic year including curriculum rollout, remedial, assessments and processes for ongoing monitoring and mentoring.
- Specific support with regard to tools and instruments will be discussed and introduced in consultation with schools at a later stage post project initiation.
- High on interpersonal skills.
- Sound analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and should be able to lead cross functional teams.
- High level of planning & execution capabilities.
- High level of leadership capabilities
- Should be able to work with cross function teams across all levels.
Qualification: Master Degree in Rural Management
Experience (in years): Understanding of social sector and education.
Age Limit: 25 – 35 years
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd