Accounts Assistant – Dehradun
Organization: Centre for Health Research and Innovation (CHRI)
Apply By: 23 May 2022
Role: Accounts Assistant
Centre for Health Research and Innovation (CHRI) is a PATH affiliate in India that aims to create lasting public health impact across the country. We work on some of the most critical areas of public health including tuberculosis, maternal new-born child health and nutrition, neglected tropical diseases, malaria and vaccines. Our work is spread across India with communities, healthcare professionals, policy makers, innovators, hospitals, laboratories, and pharmacists to bring about sustainable, scalable and impactful change in public health.
About the program:
The Joint Effort for Elimination of TB (JEET) 2.0 with support from The Global Fund aims to accelerate progress of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) towards TB elimination by improving quality of care and increasing patients’ access to drugs and diagnostics through technology driven interventions and partnerships with the private sector. Specifically, the project will address gaps in Latent TB Infection (LTBI) care cascade, measure and improve quality of care across the cascade and build NTEP capacity with the objective to address the LTBI burden by establishing mechanisms for household contact tracing of adults and children in contact with Pulmonary TB patients and ensuring access to comprehensive TB prevention, care and support services.
CHRI under this project will cover 33 NTEP districts across Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and Ladakh.
Role & responsibilities:
- Tracking of project expenditure, vendor bills, staff claims etc and ensuring timely receipt of the same.
- Ensure first level of review of vendor bills, staff claims etc,
- Ensure internal controls for the project financial management as per organizations policies and procedures.
- Ensure optimum utilisation of project resources, updating finance Officer underspending/ overspending as per approved budget.
- Ensure filing of all A&F records and proper maintenance of records
- Assist finance officer in dealing with project finance related aspects
- Work in close coordination with program and finance team
- Facilitate logistics and administrative support for trainings, meetings etc.
- Ensure officer maintenance and upkeep of office assets and other records.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor/Finance Officer
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor’s in commerce or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- English writing/communication skills
- Accounting skills
- Computer skills – Ms Excel and accounting software e.g. Tally ERP etc.
- Ability to work in a diverse culture. Tolerance to working with people from other faiths
- Basic Monitoring skills
Compensation: 2 LPA to 2.40 Lacs per annum, Final salary offered will be based on applicant’s qualification, experience, and performance during interview.
- Interested candidates will send their resume along with salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accounts Assistant – Dehradun” latest by 23rd May 2022 to apply.
CHRI reserves the right to assign districts in the final offer to the shortlisted applicants based on program requirement.
All Applicants must have legal authorization to work in India.
CHRI is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
CHRI is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. CHRI does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note: The selected candidate shall be issued an employment contract valid up to 31st March 2024 further contract extension will be based on program needs.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd