Organization: National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA)
Apply By: 31 Oct 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. NADA is responsible for promoting, coordinating and monitoring the doping control programme in sports in all its forms across the country.
To assist and support in the administration and carry out requires processing.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
First Class Graduate in any discipline from recognized University /College /Institutes with at least 5 years of experience in handling administration and accounts matters in state central government institutions autonomous bodies
Any person retired from central/state government organizations/autonomous bodies with relevant experience in handling administration and accounts.
Age limit - up to 65 years
- Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format accompanied with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and attested on the application form.
- The engagement shall not confer any right for regular or continuous employment in this office
- The period of engagement on contract basis shall be initially for a period of one year, which shall be extendable up to three years subject to review of satisfactory performance on yearly basis.
- Applications received after the closing date of the advertisement will not be entertained and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview.
- Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted 'Application for the post/services of ------'to Director General, National Anti-Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi-110003 no later than 31.10.2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. Candidates working in Government and appearing for interaction/interview will be reimbursed the TA/DA as per their entitlement.
- NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
- Relaxation may be given in case of deserving candidates.
- Please attach self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificates along with the application.
- A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience, age etc and prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
For more information Please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd