Organization: Sewa International
Apply By: 24 Jul 2022
About the Organization
Sewa International began as a movement in 1993 to engage the Indian Diaspora(NRI) worldwide. It encouraged these people to remain connected with Indian roots through contribution to humanitarian causes locally and in India, especially in times of natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, cyclones, tsunamis, pandemics etc, which cause large scale distress, and needs huge resources for recovery. The movement has spread its wings worldwide to more than 25 countries now.
In India, Sewa International was established in 1997 as a registered non-profit trust, based on the Indian ethos of ‘Service before Self’ and “World is One Family”. Since its inception, Sewa International is relentlessly serving humanity in distress irrespective of caste, creed, color, religion, race or region.
- Develop, review, update, and oversee the implementation of Agriculture strategy of project and collaborate with project staff, , CBOs.
- Identify the agriculture, horticulture, forestry commodities and post-harvest technologies in which profitable value-chains can be established for designing commercially viable agribusiness value chains
- Promote Medicinal and Aromatic Plant (MAP) related value chain activities
- Collaborate with Agriculture, Horticulture, Forest Department and KVK, Van Panchayats etc. on related activities
- Promote livestock related livelihood activity.
- Facilitate demonstration and technical support to farmers.
- Monitoring of practices, production and post-harvest supports.
- Work closely with other departments of project, to conduct capacity building events for Agriculture, Horticulture and agribusiness stakeholders in each project.
- Link agriculture-horticulture value chain products & assist enterprises to local and regional markets through trade fairs, product promotion events etc. in coordination with Project In charge –Marketing and other stakeholders
- Undertake production and resource planning as per market demands with project stakeholders. Accordingly production scheduling, adequate and timely input supply plan, quality checks, technology infusion for cultivation, harvesting and storage to be carried out
- Develop the content & design of technical brochures, handouts, pamphlets & other printing materials in collaboration with institutions identified under Innovation linkages
- Based on agribusiness opportunities, promote agribusiness trade and contribute in showcasing the project outputs in regional trade fairs and product promotion events
- Assist in preparation of Procurement Plan, its implementation, monitoring and reporting to Program Manager.
- Ensure timely reporting of project activities and support for developing and maintaining the Project MIS
- Provide support for conducting Surveys, Periodic surveys and Impact evaluations undertaken by the project and use the findings for designing future interventions
- Undertake analysis of project interventions to identify key learning and challenges.
- Proactively collaborate with project partners and stakeholders in carrying out identified activities like vocational training, innovation linkages.
- Participate actively in staff self-appraisal exercise undertaken by HR for addressing capacity building needs and career growth aspects
- Make regular field visits to support stack holders and project staff
- Follow the Code of Conduct to maintain the decorum of the Project
- Prompt response to telephone calls, SMS‟s, e-mails and other communications related to tasks and responsibilities
For more information Please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd