Organization: National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development
Apply By: 31 May 2021
About the Organization:
National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development, the only Institute of its kind, was established by the Government of India, in 1962. It is a Central Autonomous Organisation under the NITI Aayog, Ministry of Planning, Government of India. NILERD is mainly funded by grants-in-aid from the NITI Aayog, Government of India, and supplemented by its own revenue from contracted research projects, and education & training activities. The prime objective of NILERD has been to develop an institutional framework capable of sustaining and steering a systematic applied human resource planning research process.
Position: Assistant Director
Educational qualification and Experience:
For contractual appointment (Monthly Consolidated Emoluments Rs. 1.25 Lakh)
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Development Studies/ Statistics/ Engineering or Technology/ Business Management or any of the area in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 years’ post qualification (i.e. Masters’ Degree) experience in research or teaching in Govt./ University/ Autonomous Bodies/ reputed research institution in any of the areas namely; sustainable development/ structural reforms/monitoring and evaluation of policy, program/ Statistics /Econometrics/ Labour Economics/ Industrial Economics/ Economics of Health /Education/Rural Development, etc.
- A Doctorate Degree in relevant subject/field.
- Practical experience of handling consultancy research projects in any field relevant to structural reforms, sustainable development, economic growth, human development, manpower planning or development of information system and data bank.
- Experience of Socio-economic research/Manpower Planning/Manpower Development in Industry.
- Experience of using Econometric/Statistical software like SPSS etc
Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./University/Autonomous Bodies/Research Institutions:
- holding analogous post on regular basis OR
- with 3 years regular service in the pay level-8 of Rs.47,600 – 1,51, 100 and possessing qualification and experience prescribed for contractual appointment as above.
Age: Not less than 26 years but not exceeding 35 years (Not Exceeding 56 Years for Deputation)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd