Assistant Manager - SC Agro Supervisor
Apply By: 20 Mar 2021
Location: Agra(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
PepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies serving more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo is also celebrated for their commitment to doing business the right way, integrating Purpose into their business strategy. In 2019, they adopted a new vision: to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose.
Position: Assistant Manager - SC Agro Supervisor
- Lead the Team and assist Regional Manager in implementing better Extension Model for Farmer connect for CF.
- Lead the Storage Modernization Agenda in the region assisting Regional Manager
- Lead the relationship building with local government officials & administrative officers drawing strategic alliance for business & CF sustenance in state of Gujarat.
- Transferring knowledge to new members of the team, better on boarding and help them in developing.
- Ensuring identification and thereafter sustaining uninterrupted supplies of Potato for the plant – month wise / season wise.
- Drive the PWP – water positive agenda through drip irrigation and DSR contributing to pi positive water balance.
- Drive the Agro capability development agenda for the agro region – driving the agri-technological knowledge sharing and competency building within the team.
- In charge of region - Ensure the CF development of all the relevant crops - majorly potatoes independently / supervision.
- Ensure identification of key supplier - farmers / traders / cooperatives / association / groups / NGO and sustain relationship with them
- Ensure discipline amongst partners / suppliers / effective administration and implementation of company policy and standards. Also, maintain relationship with local government officials & administrative officers.
Education: Graduate/ PG in Agriculture/ MBA – Marketing / Supply Chain
- At least 7-8 years of hard-core agriculture In-Put sales/procurement / supply chain experience in a sales/manufacturing/processing set up.
- Proven experience of dealing with farmers, traders, negotiation, selling, collaboration, agricultural departments & state agricultural policy.
- Experience of dealing with local government authorities, suppliers, transporters, farmer unions
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd