Associate - Communications
Organization: Centre for Civil Society(CCS)
Apply By: 30 Oct 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization
CCS envisions a world where each individual leads a life of choice in personal, economic and political spheres and every institution is accountable.
Centre for Civil Society advances social change through public policy. Our work in education, livelihood, and policy training promotes choice and accountability across private and public sectors. To translate policy into practice, we engage with policy and opinion leaders through research, pilot projects and policy training.
We are India’s leading liberal think tank, ranked 5th in India and 83rd in the world by the annual study conducted by 2021 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report released by the University of Pennsylvania.
The Indian School of Public Policy is looking to hire a talented, creative and committed resource for our Communications, Outreach, and Marketing vertical. This is a full time position, and will require the candidate to work from our office in New Delhi. As a young institution providing world class education in the field of Public Policy, we are looking for a candidate who can assist digital marketing efforts and leverage on our communication channels to increase the brand visibility of ISPP.
The Associate – Communications will work on strengthening our brand recognition, digital presence, and facilitating stakeholder relations. The candidate should have the flexibility to work on multiple projects, an understanding of best media practices, experience in events management and, most importantly, have strong design and content creation skills.
Responsibilities and deliverables would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinating with the rest of the administrative team to ensure all relevant events like webinars/seminars, annual events, academic and non-academic events etc. at ISPP are represented on ISPP digital channels
- Coordinating with scholars to ensure all scholar run activities are being represented (This includes the policy reviews, maintaining contact with event SPOCs, etc) on our digital channels
- Maintaining a social media calendar to plan posts and content.
- Co-plan and execute all ISPP’s digital activity including metrics and analytics, website updates, and newsletters.
- Undertake research and develop an understanding of clients, target audience and competitor products.
- Establish and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver all agreed deliverables.
- Sources and create content for external communications such as the website, media releases, policy briefs, publications, podcast, newsletters with support from the communications team.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years work experience in digital communications (preferably in education)
- Demonstrable track record of meeting marketing deliverables and impeccable written / verbal communication skills
Desired qualities and competencies
- Comfortable working in a non-hierarchical start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Zoom and other communication platforms
- Able to communicate cordially and effectively with vendors
- Comfortable with a flexible schedule, working during weekends during peak admissions season
- High degree of expertise in digital media platforms, and has experience executing extensive online marketing activities
- Has a good degree of proficiency using spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets) and presentations, is able to analyse data and create reports
You can submit your application on this link -> https://forms.gle/NHbgm5Qxx7EDUKzV9
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd